hmm.. this would be a good thing for us customers.. Will this pan out and or stick if they decide to retain the Unlimited Plans.. They would stand out among the other carriers that's for sure..

Taken with a grain of salt..

AppleInsider | Sprint rumored to retain unlimited data plans after iPhone 5 arrives
    09-09-2011 11:15 AM
    I think initially they will have it, then remove it like Verizon did after they get a lot of people to switch over.
    Last edited by Irish Rose; 09-09-2011 at 11:46 AM.
    09-09-2011 11:23 AM
    Sprint has already gone on record that as data usage goes up, they will go to data caps. Not anytime too soon, but they've already stated they will.
    09-09-2011 11:40 AM
    Sprint has already gone on record that as data usage goes up, they will go to data caps. Not anytime too soon, but they've already stated they will.
    and the iPhone will sky rocket data usage
    09-09-2011 12:25 PM
    and the iPhone will sky rocket data usage
    Agreed. Just look at the amount of data that was consumed on AT&T's network alone when they first got the iPhone
    09-09-2011 12:36 PM
    Sprint coverage is garbage where i live and surrounding cities

they can take their unlimited everything and shove it up their A$$
    09-09-2011 01:04 PM
    Sprint coverage is garbage where i live and surrounding cities

they can take their unlimited everything and shove it up their A$$
    haha agreed. I had Sprint before At&t. They suck where I live unless that has changed. I'll keep my unlimited on At&t
    09-09-2011 01:06 PM
    I'll be staying with Sprint if they end up landing the iPhone 5. Service in my area (Salt Lake & Utah Counties, Utah) is fantastic. Never experienced a hiccup in data service or dropped calls. I'm perfectly satisfied with the service.
    09-09-2011 02:33 PM
    Sprint's coverage/network has never been an issue for me either. So I will stick with it.
    09-09-2011 03:11 PM
    lol...good luck with all that. Verizon said the same thing...
    09-09-2011 03:55 PM
    Sprint's coverage/network has never been an issue for me either. So I will stick with it.
    As long as Sprint works where you need it to and is meeting your needs that is all that matters. There isn't a wireless carrier that works everywhere...
    09-09-2011 04:03 PM
    As long as Sprint works where you need it to and is meeting your needs that is all that matters. There isn't a wireless carrier that works everywhere...
    So true.. there are so many factors when it comes to good coverage.. For example, if you are at a concert and the venue doesn't have a strong signal and then everyone is on their phones, texting, sending pics, jumping on facebook, tweeting.. well guess what calls get dropped, delays with messaging..= slow *** network, bogged down with too much data.. It all depends on the situation, area etc.
    09-09-2011 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD