IPhone 5 Lost In The Bar Again ? Picture Leaked

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
You know, I really get tired of repeating the fact that comparisons such as this one are a joke. How can someone compare a brand new phone with all the latest technology with last years model and do it fairly? The iPhone 4 is over a year old, while the GS2 is brand new running all the newest technology for it's time.... If you really want to compare a device that is equal in technology, just wait till the iPhone 5 comes out. That will be the one that is truly worthy of comparison. ;)

You do realize the sgs2 was available for months overseas? So you compare the i5 to 6 month old tech? I could say the same thing about that. Like don't take it personal but samsung already has new phones they demoed and will come out around the time of the i5 so compare that to them so you don't get all worked up:p

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
You do realize the sgs2 was available for months overseas? So you compare the i5 to 6 month old tech? I could say the same thing about that. Like don't take it personal but samsung already has new phones they demoed and will come out around the time of the i5 so compare that to them so you don't get all worked up:p

please, I've had a few Samsung Androids now, including the Infuse 4G, and wasn't impressed by it in the least. Still buggy with poor battery life just like the other Androids out there. I'm going to be watching the lines on opening day for the GS2 here in the US and I'm willing to bet my house they won't even come close to the number of people that line up for the new iPhone. Come to think about it, no Android device to date has seen the lines that any iPhone has seen thus far. :cool:

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
please, I've had a few Samsung Androids now, including the Infuse 4G, and wasn't impressed by it in the least. Still buggy with poor battery life just like the other Androids out there. I'm going to be watching the lines on opening day for the GS2 here in the US and I'm willing to bet my house they won't even come close to the number of people that line up for the new iPhone. Come to think about it, no Android device to date has seen the lines that any iPhone has seen thus far. :cool:

So you used an old samsung and you think you know them all? Ha ok and no **** the lines won't be like iphones. Nobody said it would. Funny how anytime anyone mentions android the only comeback is watch the lines. Hell by that logic the touchpad would be the best thing on earth since the lines for those were out the doors and couldnt keep stock. Relax ha it's a phone and yes the lines will be out the door because it has a half eaten apple on the back of it and to some it makes them feel just a little bit cooler lmao:rolleyes:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
So you used an old samsung and you think you know them all? Ha ok and no **** the lines won't be like iphones. Nobody said it would. Funny how anytime anyone mentions android the only comeback is watch the lines. Hell by that logic the touchpad would be the best thing on earth since the lines for those were out the doors and couldnt keep stock. Relax ha it's a phone and yes the lines will be out the door because it has a half eaten apple on the back of it and to some it makes them feel just a little bit cooler lmao:rolleyes:

Stop the trolling son it doesn't bother me.... ;) You relax, the lines will be long because people know a good device when they see one. Too bad we can't say the same for Androids. :rolleyes: BTW, it's a fact that Apple has more revenue than Google. :D

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Stop the trolling son it doesn't bother me.... ;) You relax, the lines will be long because people know a good device when they see one. Too bad we can't say the same for Androids. :rolleyes: BTW, it's a fact that Apple has more revenue than Google. :D

Who is trolling? And who said anything about revenue? Sorry you get all butt hurt anytime anyone mentions android. I never said it wouldn't be a good product. You fool maybe actually say something that I said before you talk about trolling.:rolleyes: And maybe once google starts making as many products as apple does then you can compare the two. But since that isn't the case what else would you like to spew out like you actually know anything???

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Who is trolling? And who said anything about revenue? Sorry you get all butt hurt anytime anyone mentions android. I never said it wouldn't be a good product. You fool maybe actually say something that I said before you talk about trolling.:rolleyes: And maybe once google starts making as many products as apple does then you can compare the two. But since that isn't the case what else would you like to spew out like you actually know anything???

LMAO, seems like I've struck a nerve here with you. :D Funny how you thought it was okay to compare a year old iPhone 4 with the new GS2, but it's not okay to compare Apple with Google, because of the amount of products that they sell..... I'm not wasting any more of my time on this ridiculous old Android VS Apple dribble.... Enjoy your Android and I'll enjoy my iPhone....

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
LMAO, seems like I've struck a nerve here with you. :D Funny how you thought it was okay to compare a year old iPhone 4 with the new GS2, but it's not okay to compare Apple with Google, because of the amount of products that they sell..... I'm not wasting any more of my time on this ridiculous old Android VS Apple dribble.... Enjoy your Android and I'll enjoy my iPhone....

ha alright man whatever you say:D

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
HP should have given away the Touch Pad with the purchase of an HP printer. Think about it, HP makes lots of money off of ink so get them hooked on the Touch Pad that only connects to HP printers for wireless printing and voila you get cash.

I know the iPhone lines are crazy, when I got my iP4 I just ignored the lines, ordered it and wait the week for it to arrive. I simply won't stand in line, if I get one and it will heavily depend on the specs I will jump on the Verizon early ordering process. Still I anxiously await the specs if they fail I can always get an over hyped Android device with a 1280x720P display w/ LTE and removable battery. Sure the battery drain is big with LTE but so is the d/l speeds compared to 3G .

Its all in what you need, want or truly desire.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
HP should have given away the Touch Pad with the purchase of an HP printer. Think about it, HP makes lots of money off of ink so get them hooked on the Touch Pad that only connects to HP printers for wireless printing and voila you get cash.

I know the iPhone lines are crazy, when I got my iP4 I just ignored the lines, ordered it and wait the week for it to arrive. I simply won't stand in line, if I get one and it will heavily depend on the specs I will jump on the Verizon early ordering process. Still I anxiously await the specs if they fail I can always get an over hyped Android device with a 1280x720P display w/ LTE and removable battery. Sure the battery drain is big with LTE but so is the d/l speeds compared to 3G .

Its all in what you need, want or truly desire.

Or you can keep the device you have since you want an iPhone with LTE. And then you won't have to whine about getting something else.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Or you can keep the device you have since you want an iPhone with LTE. And then you won't have to whine about getting something else.

Okay, ya got me there. Whatever you say. Its not about whining its about winning. I would like to see a winning product, not another 3.5", 640*960, 16/32GB 3G only phone that simply got a bump in camera specs (if the rumors are true) all the while Android is going LTE, 720P displays, dual-core processors, 1GB RAM with 16GB internal w/ 32GB microSD. But I guess we will see what launches in the coming month.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Okay, ya got me there. Whatever you say. Its not about whining its about winning. I would like to see a winning product, not another 3.5", 640*960, 16/32GB 3G only phone that simply got a bump in camera specs (if the rumors are true) all the while Android is going LTE, 720P displays, dual-core processors, 1GB RAM with 16GB internal w/ 32GB microSD. But I guess we will see what launches in the coming month.

Well then buy one of those android's lol. I mean if you have unlimited data now why are you in a rush to get a new phone anyway? Why not hold out until next year when the iphone maybe gets lte if you want an iphone? Otherwise there are various other lte options out there to get your lte needs.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
LOL to you as well. Who said I was going to get another Android phone, I have another smartphone while I wait for something better to come along. If the iPhone X is that something better then I will get it. If I don't think it is then I won't. It has nothing to do with being in a hurry, I just want something that will actually be worth owning.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
LOL to you as well. Who said I was going to get another Android phone, I have another smartphone while I wait for something better to come along. If the iPhone X is that something better then I will get it. If I don't think it is then I won't. It has nothing to do with being in a hurry, I just want something that will actually be worth owning.

Yeah but previously you said that you needed a phone to keep your unlimited data going. But if you are in contract then you atleast have unlimited data for however long your contract is. You just made it sound like you needed something now.

dcgore

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
i really want something truly new in iOS not like different notifications. After having all iphones, i am getting kinda bored. At any rate, looking forward to the new iphone.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah but previously you said that you needed a phone to keep your unlimited data going. But if you are in contract then you atleast have unlimited data for however long your contract is. You just made it sound like you needed something now.

I had to settle on something now (as in the day I returned my previous phone) and I was not going to get an iPhone 4 given the iPhone 5 coming out so soon. So my hope is that something innovative comes out, with significant number of updates over the iPhone 4.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2