Who is trolling? And who said anything about revenue? Sorry you get all butt hurt anytime anyone mentions android. I never said it wouldn't be a good product. You fool maybe actually say something that I said before you talk about trolling. And maybe once google starts making as many products as apple does then you can compare the two. But since that isn't the case what else would you like to spew out like you actually know anything???
    LMAO, seems like I've struck a nerve here with you. Funny how you thought it was okay to compare a year old iPhone 4 with the new GS2, but it's not okay to compare Apple with Google, because of the amount of products that they sell..... I'm not wasting any more of my time on this ridiculous old Android VS Apple dribble.... Enjoy your Android and I'll enjoy my iPhone....
    09-10-2011 04:56 PM
    LMAO, seems like I've struck a nerve here with you. Funny how you thought it was okay to compare a year old iPhone 4 with the new GS2, but it's not okay to compare Apple with Google, because of the amount of products that they sell..... I'm not wasting any more of my time on this ridiculous old Android VS Apple dribble.... Enjoy your Android and I'll enjoy my iPhone....
    ha alright man whatever you say
    09-10-2011 05:00 PM
    HP should have given away the Touch Pad with the purchase of an HP printer. Think about it, HP makes lots of money off of ink so get them hooked on the Touch Pad that only connects to HP printers for wireless printing and voila you get cash.

I know the iPhone lines are crazy, when I got my iP4 I just ignored the lines, ordered it and wait the week for it to arrive. I simply won't stand in line, if I get one and it will heavily depend on the specs I will jump on the Verizon early ordering process. Still I anxiously await the specs if they fail I can always get an over hyped Android device with a 1280x720P display w/ LTE and removable battery. Sure the battery drain is big with LTE but so is the d/l speeds compared to 3G .

Its all in what you need, want or truly desire.
    09-10-2011 11:09 PM
    HP should have given away the Touch Pad with the purchase of an HP printer. Think about it, HP makes lots of money off of ink so get them hooked on the Touch Pad that only connects to HP printers for wireless printing and voila you get cash.

I know the iPhone lines are crazy, when I got my iP4 I just ignored the lines, ordered it and wait the week for it to arrive. I simply won't stand in line, if I get one and it will heavily depend on the specs I will jump on the Verizon early ordering process. Still I anxiously await the specs if they fail I can always get an over hyped Android device with a 1280x720P display w/ LTE and removable battery. Sure the battery drain is big with LTE but so is the d/l speeds compared to 3G .

Its all in what you need, want or truly desire.
    Or you can keep the device you have since you want an iPhone with LTE. And then you won't have to whine about getting something else.
    09-10-2011 11:56 PM
    I don't drink.. think I am now qualified to be a tester!
    09-11-2011 02:44 PM
    I don't drink.. think I am now qualified to be a tester!
    Nope you have to be a drinker so they can have another one of these every year lol.
    09-11-2011 02:54 PM
    Or you can keep the device you have since you want an iPhone with LTE. And then you won't have to whine about getting something else.
    Okay, ya got me there. Whatever you say. Its not about whining its about winning. I would like to see a winning product, not another 3.5", 640*960, 16/32GB 3G only phone that simply got a bump in camera specs (if the rumors are true) all the while Android is going LTE, 720P displays, dual-core processors, 1GB RAM with 16GB internal w/ 32GB microSD. But I guess we will see what launches in the coming month.
    09-11-2011 09:57 PM
    Okay, ya got me there. Whatever you say. Its not about whining its about winning. I would like to see a winning product, not another 3.5", 640*960, 16/32GB 3G only phone that simply got a bump in camera specs (if the rumors are true) all the while Android is going LTE, 720P displays, dual-core processors, 1GB RAM with 16GB internal w/ 32GB microSD. But I guess we will see what launches in the coming month.
    Well then buy one of those android's lol. I mean if you have unlimited data now why are you in a rush to get a new phone anyway? Why not hold out until next year when the iphone maybe gets lte if you want an iphone? Otherwise there are various other lte options out there to get your lte needs.
    09-11-2011 10:15 PM
    It just accidentally happens again. Apple either has bad luck or repetitive marketing section.
    09-12-2011 02:26 AM
    LOL to you as well. Who said I was going to get another Android phone, I have another smartphone while I wait for something better to come along. If the iPhone X is that something better then I will get it. If I don't think it is then I won't. It has nothing to do with being in a hurry, I just want something that will actually be worth owning.
    09-12-2011 01:28 PM
    LOL to you as well. Who said I was going to get another Android phone, I have another smartphone while I wait for something better to come along. If the iPhone X is that something better then I will get it. If I don't think it is then I won't. It has nothing to do with being in a hurry, I just want something that will actually be worth owning.
    Yeah but previously you said that you needed a phone to keep your unlimited data going. But if you are in contract then you atleast have unlimited data for however long your contract is. You just made it sound like you needed something now.
    09-12-2011 01:34 PM
    i really want something truly new in iOS not like different notifications. After having all iphones, i am getting kinda bored. At any rate, looking forward to the new iphone.
    09-13-2011 02:26 PM
    Yeah but previously you said that you needed a phone to keep your unlimited data going. But if you are in contract then you atleast have unlimited data for however long your contract is. You just made it sound like you needed something now.
    I had to settle on something now (as in the day I returned my previous phone) and I was not going to get an iPhone 4 given the iPhone 5 coming out so soon. So my hope is that something innovative comes out, with significant number of updates over the iPhone 4.
    09-14-2011 01:18 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD