apple calls samsung and moto anti-competitive

Status
Not open for further replies.

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I post an article and you cry same thing over and over again. No **** it's an iphone forum that doesn't take away from the fact that when something comes up pertaining to apple people can't post it? Cry me a river:rolleyes:

Is there a reason you find the need to say people are crying in almost all of your posts?

And no, I wasn't saying you shouldn't post things that pertain to Apple. I was saying you shouldn't bring it up multiple times just so you can argue about it with people. Everyone knows your opinion already so stop.

You need to stop trolling and saying the same things over and over. End of story.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Is there a reason you find the need to say people are crying in almost all of your posts?

And no, I wasn't saying you shouldn't post things that pertain to Apple. I was saying you shouldn't bring it up multiple times just so you can argue about it with people. Everyone knows your opinion already so stop.

You need to stop trolling and saying the same things over and over. End of story.

Actually Sean hrcc said about crying so I was quoting him.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
... I really don't understand why you come here.

Clearly:
You love Android.
That's perfectly fine though I don't see why you'd come HERE to talk about Android when you're obviously a member of Android sites and forums, and this is not an Android forum. Do you go there and talk about iOS's advantages over Android constantly? Because I can't imagine they would like that very much.
You love to call people fanboys, constantly.
This is extremely annoying because maybe you don't understand this, but you have your own biases. You may not know that, but that's because people generally can not recognize their own bias. People like what they like and they are allowed to have their own opinions.

Maybe you're here because:
You love to instigate arguments and get into flame wars.
Why would you go into the iPhone 5 Forum to post an article that does not in any way pertain to the iPhone 5? Methinks you are a little too much of an Android crusader. I have owned Android devices, in fact I have one now still that I don't use often, but I don't go onto Android forums and blast everyone constantly about how I like my iPhone more, and how much better iOS is than Android at every chance possible.

By all means have your opinions but when you've displayed these traits so obviously it is very difficult for me to imagine why you (and certain others) even come here every day.

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
drama_queen.gif

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
... I really don't understand why you come here.

Clearly:
You love Android.
That's perfectly fine though I don't see why you'd come HERE to talk about Android when you're obviously a member of Android sites and forums, and this is not an Android forum. Do you go there and talk about iOS's advantages over Android constantly? Because I can't imagine they would like that very much.
You love to call people fanboys, constantly.
This is extremely annoying because maybe you don't understand this, but you have your own biases. You may not know that, but that's because people generally can not recognize their own bias. People like what they like and they are allowed to have their own opinions.

Maybe you're here because:
You love to instigate arguments and get into flame wars.
Why would you go into the iPhone 5 Forum to post an article that does not in any way pertain to the iPhone 5? Methinks you are a little too much of an Android crusader. I have owned Android devices, in fact I have one now still that I don't use often, but I don't go onto Android forums and blast everyone constantly about how I like my iPhone more, and how much better iOS is than Android at every chance possible.

By all means have your opinions but when you've displayed these traits so obviously it is very difficult for me to imagine why you (and certain others) even come here every day.
So an article talking about the supposed lost iPhone 5 prototype has nothing to do with the iphone 5? I didn't blast ios I said apple maybe you can't read.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
So an article talking about the supposed lost iPhone 5 prototype has nothing to do with the iphone 5? I didn't blast ios I said apple maybe you can't read.

Sir, please look at the article you linked to. Here's a step-by-step guide to see if your article is at all relevant to this forum

Ctrl+F: "iPhone 5"

0 mentions found

Yeah, that's what I thought.

I now am beginning to doubt your comprehension... Can you blame me, given this example you've set?

But sure, maybe I can't read. ;)

Last edited:

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Sir, please look at the article you linked to. Here's a step-by-step guide to see if your article is at all relevant to this forum

Ctrl+F: "iPhone 5"

0 mentions found

Yeah, that's what I thought.

I now am beginning to doubt your comprehension... Can you blame me, given this example you've set?

But sure, maybe I can't read. ;)

There was two articles linked. Yeah exactly.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I wasn't talking about the first post and neither was everyone else you came late.

You are completely missing the point.

-----The Point------>

[Your Head]

You made this post to talk about something completely unrelated to the forum you placed it in (probably to garner the most attention), and you constantly bait people to get into petty arguments. You're trolling, by definition.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
You are completely missing the point.

-----The Point------>

[Your Head]

You made this post to talk about something completely unrelated to the forum you placed it in (probably to garner the most attention), and you constantly bait people to get into petty arguments. You're trolling, by definition.

Actually it deals with apple if it should be moved then a mod please move it. If it is so petty then why get into it? It takes two ya know. Maybe that's over your head.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Guys/Gals, yesterday I gave a friendly reminder to keep the insults out of it and the way this thread has continued it's pretty pointless. I hate closing threads but this is not going anywhere.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR