apple calls samsung and moto anti-competitive

Status
Not open for further replies.

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Yup as you've already stated many times here.... It's a possibility that Apple is scared of its competition. We get it, you can stop repeating it now.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Yup as you've already stated many times here.... It's a possibility that Apple is scared of its competition. We get it, you can stop repeating it now.

I forgot all the fanboys cry anytime anyone other than applr does something. But its ok for Apple to do what they want. Atleast open your eyes and realize what's happening. Then again that wont happen you drink too much koolaid.

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I forgot all the fanboys cry anytime anyone other than applr does something. But its ok for Apple to do what they want. Atleast open your eyes and realize what's happening. Then again that wont happen you drink too much koolaid.

Here we go again.... Whenever someone says something a bit different from your opinion you have to bring up "fanboys crying" and something how we've all been manipulated by Apple... You need to open your eyes and realize that this is an iPhone forum, for people you consider "fanboys" and it seems like all you do is argue with them so I really don't get why you post here...

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Here we go again.... Whenever someone says something a bit different from your opinion you have to bring up "fanboys crying" and something how we've all been manipulated by Apple... You need to open your eyes and realize that this is an iPhone forum, for people you consider "fanboys" and it seems like all you do is argue with them so I really don't get why you post here...

I post an article and you cry same thing over and over again. No **** it's an iphone forum that doesn't take away from the fact that when something comes up pertaining to apple people can't post it? Cry me a river:rolleyes:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i cannot remember a time when i saw an individual who did not have an iPhone hang out on a iPhone forum this much

well.. chrisgonzales, but he was a duck of a different color

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
i cannot remember a time when i saw an individual who did not have an iPhone hang out on a iPhone forum this much

well.. chrisgonzales, but he was a duck of a different color

Well like I said before maybe you just choose to ignore the fact that I have an upgrade and am waiting to see what I will use that on. Is that alright with you Blink? Should i ask your permission next time :rolleyes:

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
mind expanding on this? what is Apple doing to "us" that is so terrible?

I didn't say to you. Apple sues everyone but when the companies countersue that is being anti-competitive. That is what I was talking about and if you read the article you would see. I never said apple is doing anything to you the consumer.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Well like I said before maybe you just choose to ignore the fact that I have an upgrade and am waiting to see what I will use that on. Is that alright with you Blink? Should i ask your permission next time :rolleyes:

choose to ignore... well, maybe i just forgot? i apologize for that

friendly advice time: put it in your sig so people will not think you are trolling?

also, why does it seem like you have so much hate for Apple?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
choose to ignore... well, maybe i just forgot? i apologize for that

friendly advice time: put it in your sig so people will not think you are trolling?

also, why does it seem like you have so much hate for Apple?

I don't hate apple I just feel that they do things that they think they should only be allowed to do. Don't get me wrong they make a great product. But why all of the sudden do they go on a suing rampage? Touchwiz has been around for years, and say what you want but a tablet is a tablet only so much can be done with a square or rectangle shape. If that was the case why is it only samsung and motor recently that apple is going after? That's what I feel isn't right. If you are going to sue someone saying their product looks like yours there are alot of others out there who more closely resemble the ipad than just sammsung and moto.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Every company out there is suing each other...and every company is calling each other names. What's the big news here? Everyone is in EVERYONE's crosshairs right now, its no singular entity...as soon as someone sees a little wiggle room to file a suit, they jump on it, if for nothing else then to postpone plans by the targeted company, or to just ruffle feathers.

Boo F'n Hoo...Apple is a part of the game, go cry about it.

You seem to enjoy taking subtle pot shots and then you run and hide behind the "Fanboys get mad blah blah blah" every time someone retorts to you with anything that doesn't fall in line with your agenda within a thread...kind of like the kid that talks crap and hides behind the teacher when people come after him on the grade school play yard.

Last edited:

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Every company out there is suing each other...and every company is calling each other names. What's the big news here? Everyone is in EVERYONE's crosshairs right now, its no singular entity...as soon as someone sees a little wiggle room to file a suit, they jump on it, if for nothing else then to postpone plans by the targeted company, or to just ruffle feathers.

Boo F'n Hoo...Apple is a part of the game, go cry about it.

You seem to enjoy taking subtle pot shots and then you run and hide behind the "Fanboys get mad blah blah blah" every time someone retorts to you with anything that doesn't fall in line with your agenda within a thread...kind of like the kid that talks crap and hides behind the teacher when people come after him on the grade school play yard.

No thats Apple who started the suing bs and then others counter sued. I'm not hidijg behijd anything apple is like the kid who didn't get their way and think they own the right to everything. They laughed at android saying it wouldnt last now a few years later they are trying to stop everyone else from being able to sell a product. You're right it isnt apple that made it like this. And now apple impersonated a police officer. Every company is doing that now too? Apple personnel impersonated San Francsico police in search for lost iPhone? | PhoneDog

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
No thats Apple who started the suing bs and then others counter sued. I'm not hidijg behijd anything apple is like the kid who didn't get their way and think they own the right to everything. They laughed at android saying it wouldnt last now a few years later they are trying to stop everyone else from being able to sell a product. You're right it isnt apple that made it like this. And now apple impersonated a police officer. Every company is doing that now too? Apple personnel impersonated San Francsico police in search for lost iPhone? | PhoneDog

So 90% of the things you say on this website are in some way negative towards the product that the website is based on...yet you want people to some how believe you have "nothing against apple"?

I think you're full of sh*t personally...and Apple wasn't the first to cast a stone, if you go back and look at the time line of this whole thing, you'll see that it was actually Nokia...

But carry on troll boy...this kind of thing defines you in our community. :)

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
So 90% of the things you say on this website are in some way negative towards the product that the website is based on...yet you want people to some how believe you have "nothing against apple"?

I think you're full of sh*t personally...and Apple wasn't the first to cast a stone, if you go back and look at the time line of this whole thing, you'll see that it was actually Nokia...

But carry on troll boy...this kind of thing defines you in our community. :)

Well technically microsoft was one of the first to sue. But Nokia has nothing to do with android and you only respond to half my post and resort to name calling. Ha gotta love it. Cry me a river bro you sound like a broken record and a major whiner at that.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Well technically microsoft was one of the first to sue. But Nokia has nothing to do with android and you only respond to half my post and resort to name calling. Ha gotta love it. Cry me a river bro you sound like a broken record and a major whiner at that.

But wait...didn't you say Apple started the whole thing? Oh yeah...

As far as the police impersonation thing...is that what you wanted me to respond to? Here you go...

Cool_story_bro.jpg

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
And in case you want to educate yourself further before you say something that someone could easily call you out on again...you should research the applications of a person who retains post certification when it comes to private industry, and what authority a person retains, even in private industry, if they retain post certifications, training and licensing.

What would i know though...im only a LEO that works constantly within the federal government with private industry officers who retain arrest authority. ;)

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
While I am always up for a healthy debate, lets please try to keep all of the personal insults out of it. Thanks so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.