LOL, I think you are right that a 4" screen would be fine.
    i have a htc evo 3d and in my opinion it feels thinner and easier to pocket than the iphone 4 which my family has tons of and at 4.3" it really feels no different to me in hand or pocket from the brick factor of the iphone 4 so going to a larger display and getting rid of the brick look would make it perfect
    09-06-2011 10:22 PM
    i have a htc evo 3d and in my opinion it feels thinner and easier to pocket than the iphone 4 which my family has tons of and at 4.3" it really feels no different to me in hand or pocket from the brick factor of the iphone 4 so going to a larger display and getting rid of the brick look would make it perfect
    LMAO, you have an Evo which feels thinner in your pocket than the iPhone 4? And in your opinion the iPhone 4 is a brick??

Ok.......
    09-06-2011 10:34 PM
    LMAO, you have an Evo which feels thinner in your pocket than the iPhone 4? And in your opinion the iPhone 4 is a brick??

Ok.......
    yes brick you know those square things outside your house how they are square all over the same feel as the original droid had no nice curves like the 3g, 3gs had so yes i would love apple to make something better on the phone side i absolutely love my apple products but need to wow again with the phone not just add wallpapers and call it revolutionary
    Premium1 and H_D like this.
    09-06-2011 10:42 PM
    The i4 is pretty heavy for its small size. It's not on the thunderbolt level but that also has a much larger screen.
    09-06-2011 10:47 PM
    I came from a Samsung focus which has a 4" screen, and honestly I cant tell a difference

Sent from my 16 Gig iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    09-06-2011 10:50 PM
    i have a htc evo 3d and in my opinion it feels thinner and easier to pocket than the iphone 4
    In terms of dimensions, iPhone 4 is smaller, wider, thinner and lighter than the big HTC EVO 3D. iPhone 4 has 115.2X58.6X9.3mm and weighs 137g while the EVO 3D includes: 126X65X12.1mm and 170 grams.
    09-06-2011 10:57 PM
    In terms of dimensions, iPhone 4 is smaller, wider, thinner and lighter than the big HTC EVO 3D. iPhone 4 has 115.2X58.6X9.3mm and weighs 137g while the EVO 3D includes: 126X65X12.1mm and 170 grams.
    That is why I said it feels like like not looking at the spec sheet or having to get technical you know its a in the hand kind of thing

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    09-07-2011 08:07 AM
    That is why I said it feels like like not looking at the spec sheet or having to get technical you know its a in the hand kind of thing

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    She's just telling you that despite how it feels to you, it's neither thinner or smaller. :P
    Eileen89 likes this.
    09-07-2011 09:40 AM
    She's just telling you that despite how it feels to you, it's neither thinner or smaller. :P
    09-07-2011 12:00 PM
    I still want a bigger screen, come on Apple let's do this!
    09-07-2011 12:07 PM
    I still want a bigger screen, come on Apple let's do this!
    Think we are going to see a larger screen with the new iPhone. The question is, will it be a 3.7" or 4" screen.
    09-07-2011 12:19 PM
    Think we are going to see a larger screen with the new iPhone. The question is, will it be a 3.7" or 4" screen.
    I sure hope so :-) That's the thing with apple though, nobody knows until they announce :-) which should hopefully be any day now. Well at least sound out invitations LOL
    09-07-2011 12:24 PM
    Well for me the current size of the screen for iphone is just fine but when you look at other phones like lg optimus or some of the new entrants by samsung, then probably you would be the one answering apple, why the wait if iphone 5 isn't the best phone around?
    09-07-2011 12:27 PM
    Well for me the current size of the screen for iphone is just fine but when you look at other phones like lg optimus or some of the new entrants by samsung, then probably you would be the one answering apple, why the wait if iphone 5 isn't the best phone around?
    As far as I'm concerned there is no "best phone" around. There isn't a phone out there IMHO that is one feature set fits all. If there was, everyone and their grandmother would own it by now.
    jsntrenkler and Premium1 like this.
    09-07-2011 12:33 PM
    As far as I'm concerned there is no "best phone" around. There isn't a phone out there IMHO that is one feature set fits all. If there was, everyone and their grandmother would own it by now.
    Very well said!
    09-07-2011 12:46 PM
    Who would complain about a larger screen? I love the size of the iphone so I would like to keep that size but have it really full screen.
    09-08-2011 11:37 AM
    Quite honestly, I would like to see a slightly larger screen on the iPhone. 4" sounds pretty good to me. I currently have an EVO 4G, and have really grown fond of the 4.3" screen. For me, a large screen is very important due to my somewhat girthy thumbs
    09-08-2011 05:18 PM
    Man that just plain ignorant of why so many want bigger screens. Partially, it's the same reason we moved from 15 inch desktop monitors to 17, 19, 21, 25, @ higher resolutions. People want more screen realestate to be able to see more info. It makes typing easier and the overall visual/touch experience more pleasant.
    And yet Apple makes a 30" display, so from your comment above Apple should not have seen a reason to go that big. Personally I feel Apple displays are over priced, great displays but way over priced given. Yes I do own several MAC's and a MAC Display, yet it doesn't change my view they are priced way higher than they should be.
    09-10-2011 03:22 PM
    I have owned several of the 4.3" phones and at times they seem too big, but a 3.5" phone for me is too small especially when I had my iP4 I just found the keyboard difficult to type with. Now if they do come out with a 3.8-4.0" display that is easier to type on then I am interested, but I would still need LTE (Verizon) and 64GB RAM, I am running out of room on my 32GB iTouch for apps as it is.
    09-10-2011 03:24 PM
    I have owned several of the 4.3" phones and at times they seem too big, but a 3.5" phone for me is too small especially when I had my iP4 I just found the keyboard difficult to type with. Now if they do come out with a 3.8-4.0" display that is easier to type on then I am interested, but I would still need LTE (Verizon) and 64GB RAM, I am running out of room on my 32GB iTouch for apps as it is.
    I highly doubt the next iPhone is going to have 64GB of storage capacity.
    09-10-2011 03:33 PM
    And yet Apple makes a 30" display, so from your comment above Apple should not have seen a reason to go that big. Personally I feel Apple displays are over priced, great displays but way over priced given. Yes I do own several MAC's and a MAC Display, yet it doesn't change my view they are priced way higher than they should be.
    Apples displays may seem over priced to you, but keep in mind that they are also of high quality which comes at a price. I would rather put out a few extra bucks and get a nice display than go cheap and get something that doesn't last as long or look as nice over a period of time.
    09-10-2011 03:36 PM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD