iOS beta 7 is released. Report feedback here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone having issues with photos not syncing through Icloud?
I use to have a "syncing" sign with a rotating clock thingy...But not now....

Any ideas gents?

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
To Those who updated via OTA, i think myself that if you updated via ota and the ota download size was so small is probably why there's so many bugs.

Nicky1983

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
So I went to go fix the music playing problem by restoring my ipod..... and everytime i restore from a back-up I go back to restore iPod selection screen.... Its been three times so far. Any clue how to fix this?

You have to unsync and resync all your music. After u do that it works fine

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
To Those who updated via OTA, i think myself that if you updated via ota and the ota download size was so small is probably why there's so many bugs.

I updated OTA and it fixed all the issues I had with b6 and I haven't had any other issues show up yet.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4 on iOS 5 b7 using Tapatalk.

kyrumo

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
After playing with the AssistiveTouch the slide down notification does not slide down, it does work after AssistiveTouch is turned off

ranbo

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Having problems enabling iMessage with iPhone4 after installing beta 7.
iMessage was working fine on beta 6, then after update i can't enable it anymore. The toggle quickly snaps back to "OFF" after i try turning it "ON". Same with FaceTime, can't use my phone number anymore, can only sign in with an email address.

Tried reinstalling....hard reset....reset network settings...all didn't help.

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Well, I took the plunge and went from 4.3.3 to iOS 5 beta 7.

So far, I haven't really noticed any major bugs.. just a few weird ones. I have about 900 pictures on my phone, and about 10 of them (all in a row) have a black box as the thumbnail, but then open up normal. I took a picture yesterday, and noticed the thumbnail that came up was that of a picture I took a couple weeks prior. So, that was weird. Aside from that, just a few weird things in a couple of apps (like Facebook), but that's expected.

Benjie413

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Mobile Safari on ios5 beta7 is blazing fast on iphone4..
On IE speed reading test, I am getting at least 38fps.. :)
On fishtank test, I am getting consistently around 45fps..

felface

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Neoter videos or music is workng on my 1 gen ipad or 3gs it just keeps going back to there respective home screens although i downloaded two rentals and a podcast amd they worked so maybe taking everything on and off will make it work i dont know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner