iOS beta 7 is released. Report feedback here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

auntiewiv

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Emjoi is available as a standard keyboard. Goto settings>general>keyboard>international keyboards and select add new. It's in the list:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ranbo

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
ok i have major issues with beta 7 on iPhone 4.
after OTA update the "Cellular Data Network" settings tab has disappeared. (thus 3g wouldn't work without me inserting the APN)
Both iMessage and FaceTime will not turn on. When i move the toggle to "ON" it just quickly goes back to "OFF".
Any help?

i figured out how to fix the cellular data network thing by installing a profile with my APN settings. But still can't enable iMessage or FaceTime.

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
It would probably be really helpful, if, as you state your problem, you also tell what you have the beta installed on...iPhone 4, iPad, other.

B2theRich33

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
So I went to go fix the music playing problem by restoring my ipod..... and everytime i restore from a back-up I go back to restore iPod selection screen.... Its been three times so far. Any clue how to fix this?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
OTA was rock solid. Took about ten minutes for the whole process! Though, I did the OTA without my phone being plugged in, and I started it with 63% of my battery remaining... when it finished, I had 70%... lol

I don't have music in my iPhone's Music app (I use Spotify), so I can't comment on that. I didn't have the iMessage password problem, though.

Same here with Spotify, all my downloaded spottily music worked fine ;-)

bizfox

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Using the Reminders app, even with the location feature turned off, seemed to drain my battery faster. I attempted a second "restore as new" via iTunes b7 for Win7, but the same bug exists. I'm using a 3rd party checklist app for now until hopefully, the next or final release. Oh, and I'm on a MobileMe account with iCloud turned off (in case anyone asks haha)...

Any solutions for this particular issue? If not, I can wait (it is a beta after all...)

cdelauz02

Mar 31, 2006
Visit site
I have a certain ring tone that I use. For beta 7 it does not allow me to sync it. I see it here on iTunes, and it says it syncs it but i do not see it on my phone? Is anybody else having issues syncing ring tones?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I have a certain ring tone that I use. For beta 7 it does not allow me to sync it. I see it here on iTunes, and it says it syncs it but i do not see it on my phone? Is anybody else having issues syncing ring tones?

I had this issue with beta 6, but so far it all looks ok on 7.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
the iPod app is sucking for me. It won't play my songs. It just keeps slipping over all the songs without starting them. WTF?!

gonna need more info, did you do OTA? are you syncing over wifi?

my iPod (on my iP4) works great by the way. i originally did the OTA update then restored as new due to my OCD, long story.. anyways, i am staying clear of wifi syncing, have been since beta 5

Dazzx

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Music player is slow to react especially audiobooks takes a good 7 seconds to start playing

iPhone 4 /

@dazzx
About.me/Darrent

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Waaaaa I found a bug.

Stinkin' Slide to Reply but the sliding not working bug just popped up... I got this screen every time I slid haha.

I just experienced this one... not "slide to reply", but "slide to unlock"... I tried to slide the arrow and it went 99% of the way across the screen and the phone hung. Had to do a hard reset to get it back. Grrrr.

Who knew there'd be bugs in beta releases ... :eek: :cool:

josephteodoro

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
iOs 5 beta 7 HELP

my ipod was 4.3.5 then i decided to update it to ios 5 beta 7.
then i've got this message,
IMG_0002.PNG

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods