It doesn't. If you read the thread correctly, you will see that it's iOS 5, BETA #7. There's a huge difference between beta #7 and iOS 7.

Nevermind. I see now that this was just a fellow on his way to the 10 post minimun so he could tell us about his wonderful new creation in the App Store.
    You are really funny buddy I just shared some views as I have read this on another place.
    09-29-2011 01:45 PM
    I've noticed that when I receive text messages, sometimes I get 3, 4 or even 5 quick vibrations in a row (rather than 1). It just seems like my phone is freaking out. It's quite annoying, anyone else getting this?
    Sounds like you have it set to "rapid". Go to settings>sounds>vibration and see what it's set to.
    09-29-2011 02:17 PM
    You are really funny buddy I just shared some views as I have read this on another place.
    I wasn't trying to be funny - just observant. It seems that we get a lot of that around here - people come in and post whatever irrelevant crap they can on whatever threads they can find until they get to the magical post count of 10, then head to the apps board and tells about their wonderful new app. #justthefacts
    09-29-2011 02:26 PM
    No "other place" would even talk of iOS 7, seeing how iOS 5 isn't even fully launched yet ...

Sent from my magical mobile device.
    09-30-2011 04:24 PM
    Sounds like you have it set to "rapid". Go to settings>sounds>vibration and see what it's set to.
    Is this a real thing? I can't find a 'vibration' menu anywhere...
    09-30-2011 05:05 PM
    I wasn't trying to be funny - just observant. It seems that we get a lot of that around here - people come in and post whatever irrelevant crap they can on whatever threads they can find until they get to the magical post count of 10, then head to the apps board and tells about their wonderful new app. #justthefacts
    hahaha you are right I have also observed such things.. Ok then will you allow me to share my maniac mind regarding iPhones? did you heard about it?
    10-01-2011 03:18 PM
    Is this a real thing? I can't find a 'vibration' menu anywhere...
    It depends. If you have custom vibrations under accessibility turned on, the vibration pattern menu will appear below sounds. If not, it won't.
    10-02-2011 11:12 PM
    I'm getting weird things with my icloud account. I keep getting pop up warnings that the username/password is incorrect even though I haven't touched them. Anyone else?
    10-04-2011 01:16 AM
    Who else feels like iOS 7 is a mix of android and windows 8?? I hate it! It's buggy, real buggy and slow.. But all that could be dealt with, but now they've made iOS 7 like their competitors and it sux! Step up the game apple! Cooks would be ashamed!
    06-27-2013 12:50 AM
    Who else feels like they mixed android and windows 8 in iOs7? I hate it. We can bear with the bugs, it's rly glitchy, but come on apple, step up the game.. Now you're like the competitors? We don't want windows 8 or android, we want apple!! Cooks would be ashamed!
    06-27-2013 12:54 AM
    who else feels like ios 7 is a mix of android and windows 8?? I hate it! It's buggy, real buggy and slow.. But all that could be dealt with, but now they've made ios 7 like their competitors and it sux! Step up the game apple! Cooks would be ashamed!
    it's a beta for pete's sake!
    06-27-2013 08:39 AM
    Who else feels like iOS 7 is a mix of android and windows 8?? I hate it! It's buggy, real buggy and slow.. But all that could be dealt with, but now they've made iOS 7 like their competitors and it sux! Step up the game apple! Cooks would be ashamed!
    You DO realize that this thread is TWO years old, and its about the BETA 7 release of iOS 5, right? SMH. C'mon, people, READ the subject before posting...
    06-27-2013 11:00 AM
    Let's close this because: confusion.
    Fausty82 and ebedoun like this.
    06-27-2013 11:20 AM
163 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD