Cool! I say do it! Just as long as I have the option to turn it off if I want to.
    09-01-2011 09:20 PM
    If the notification light comes I hope they allow it to be multiple colors. That way we can know what kind of notification we have.
    I am sure that there will be an app for changing colors like the BB apps. I truly hope there is an LED indicator. I am also sure that there will be an option to turn it off...again like the BB. I am still going through withdrawal not having an LED. I feel like saying..."Hi. My name is Hoosieriphone and I am an LED addict" LOL.
    09-02-2011 06:36 PM
    If they put a light on the iPhone it would be the dumbest thing to do
    09-02-2011 06:58 PM
    Why would that be?
    09-02-2011 07:16 PM
    I am sure that there will be an app for changing colors like the BB apps. I truly hope there is an LED indicator. I am also sure that there will be an option to turn it off...again like the BB. I am still going through withdrawal not having an LED. I feel like saying..."Hi. My name is Hoosieriphone and I am an LED addict" LOL.
    IF it were to have different colours, there certainly will not be an app to override and change the colours... That's definitely not something Apple would allow in the app store. I honestly doubt it will even have different colours, but if it does the most Apple would do is allow you to change the settings for which app displays what colour.

Edit: Or Apple will release the phone with multi-coloured LED next April because it was too difficult to manufacture.
    Last edited by Jellotime91; 09-02-2011 at 10:47 PM.
    09-02-2011 08:48 PM
    Only thing I miss about blackberry...notification lights. I really did like Berrybuzz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-02-2011 10:20 PM
    Totally disagree....
    Premium1 and redbeard like this.
    09-02-2011 10:45 PM
    totally agree....
    09-03-2011 12:04 AM

In this image, there's a small dotted sensor/indicator very close to the proximity sensor above the ear speaker, and it looks veeery similar to the light that indicates when the webcam is in use on iMacs and MacBooks.

Discuss...

Also, if this turns out to be what I think it is, you are permitted to slap me for every time I said this would never happen on an iPhone.
    Slap...slap...slap
    09-04-2011 09:44 AM
    That's the last thing I'd want added to it, back in the days of having a blackberry, that light was annoying as hell!
    BLiNK likes this.
    09-05-2011 05:53 AM
    That's the last thing I'd want added to it, back in the days of having a blackberry, that light was annoying as hell!
    You do know you could turn it off or even turn the phone over if you can't handle the blinking
    redbeard and hoosieriphone like this.
    09-05-2011 11:36 AM
    You do know you could turn it off or even turn the phone over if you can't handle the blinking
    yep.. will make for a easy transition for me.
    09-05-2011 11:39 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD