Reminders

dmndxlife

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Had a look for this but couldn't see anything.

I may just be having a blonde moment, but how the hell do I actually add anything to this!?

Long time reading of the site/forum, thought I'd join in the conversation.

Thanks!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
what beta version are you on?

if you are not up to date (beta 6) i would suggest doing that, and if you are, you may want to consider restoring (as new)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
if you are referring to restoring as new then it is simple..

just reload the beta firmware back onto your device in iTunes like you originally did, at the end when prompted, select set up as new phone

you will have to reload your information (not from backup), however that is, back onto the device but this will let you start clean

dmndxlife

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
No no, I understand that.
More so confused as to why the add button isn't there!
I'll wait until the next beta or full release now, not a big issue!

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Found the problem! You have to enable Reminders for at least one email account in your Settings. I deactivated Reminders on all of my email accounts and blam, my button was gone and there was only the Completed page. Is that what you have?

dmndxlife

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Found the problem! You have to enable Reminders for at least one email account in your Settings. I deactivated Reminders on all of my email accounts and blam, my button was gone and there was only the Completed page. Is that what you have?

I've turned on the notes and calendar but still nothing?

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Did you turn on the Reminders portion? There's a specific switch for that. Also reboot afterwards. If you don't have the reminders portion you might have to have an exchange email set up... I'm not sure though. I will look into it further for you an lemme know if anything fixes it and whatnot.

dmndxlife

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I don't seem to have a reminder portion there, i'm using a gmail account with it. Would that make any difference?

Thanks for the help/replies!

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't seem to have a reminder portion there, i'm using a gmail account with it. Would that make any difference?

Thanks for the help/replies!

Hmm... is your gmail synced via Exchange, or did you add it by the specific "Gmail" button in the email settings? If it isn't Exchange, maybe add it that way? If it IS Exchange, the only thing I can think is that it might need to be your Apple ID and/or an @me account. I'm using mine with my @me account and it works fine, but I was also able to add my Gmail that is synced via Exchange AND is my Apple ID... so one of those two reasons is probably required for Reminders to work XD

Lemme know if this helps!

dmndxlife

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I just added it via the Gmail button, for now I've found a solution!
I added my hotmail account, that had the reminder option in it, then just turned off the mail option on it!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh