Who will intro the iPhone 5?

Who will intro iPhone 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I say Apple goes out and hires Morgan Freeman and he introduces the iPhone 5! Who's with me?

Seriously, I say Tim Cook. As the CEO and future visionary and chief, it is his proper place. Furthermore, continuing to rely in Jobs' charisma may send the wrong message to investors. Apple needs show the world that Cook can handle the future for Apple.

I agree, if we could have anyone in the entire world do the keynote, it would definitely want it to be Morgan Freeman :D lol

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I think it would be completely inappropriate for Steve Jobs to announce the iPhone 5. Tim Cook is the new captain and he needs to show that he is taking charge of the ship.

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I think it would be completely inappropriate for Steve Jobs to announce the iPhone 5. Tim Cook is the new captain and he needs to show that he is taking charge of the ship.

But that isn't necessarily true. Tim Cook isn't the only one who makes decision at Apple now. Apple isn't a company that runs like a ship and has a dictator like captain... They have a board and a lot of people high up that make decisions. Also the man that presents the keynote isn't necessarily the leader, if you will. He's just a man involved in development and is a fairly good presenter. Steve Jobs did it and he just so happened to be CEO.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Just wow. Hard to believe that is him.....there needs to be a little bit more proof.

Don't worry about him, I don't think he's that bad. These photos were proven fake. But I think Steve should start. At least a farewell then have Tim introduce it and maybe at the end Steve come back up. Not sure really but I think Steve needs to at least been seen once and say something.

Sent from tapatalk
iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
Best buy employee
Free time apple enthusiast

plunder

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
This is an emotive issue. But I think Steve needs to say "I am REALLY handing over to Tim now" to the Apple faithful. IMHO Steve and Tim will do whatever they think is best for Apple, in the long term. They will want iPhone5 to be about the future; not a symbol of the past.

How about this solution:

Steve walks out on stage - <big ovation> - then Tim joins him - and they both say "OK team. One more thing!" Then Tim takes out the iPhone5 from his pocket and hands it to Steve, saying "We got you this."

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
This is an emotive issue. But I think Steve needs to say "I am REALLY handing over to Tim now" to the Apple faithful. IMHO Steve and Tim will do whatever they think is best for Apple, in the long term. They will want iPhone5 to be about the future; not a symbol of the past.

How about this solution:

Steve walks out on stage - <big ovation> - then Tim joins him - and they both say "OK team. One more thing!" Then Tim takes out the iPhone5 from his pocket and hands it to Steve, saying "We got you this."

That sounds GREAT !!!!!!! It would be a perfect solution to "The changing of the Guard" so to speak. Excellent idea. I am sure we will all be surprised.