View Poll Results: Who will intro iPhone 5?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Steve Jobs, his last on stage hurray

32 72.73%
  • Tim Cook, who da man Steve? huh? huh?

12 27.27%
    I would like to see Jony Ive makes these presentations.
    08-29-2011 02:32 AM
    Just wow. Hard to believe that is him.....there needs to be a little bit more proof.
    Don't worry about him, I don't think he's that bad. These photos were proven fake. But I think Steve should start. At least a farewell then have Tim introduce it and maybe at the end Steve come back up. Not sure really but I think Steve needs to at least been seen once and say something.

Sent from tapatalk
    iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
    Best buy employee
    Free time apple enthusiast
    08-29-2011 02:56 AM
    I really like the second option in the poll....kinda funny lol
    08-29-2011 12:27 PM
    These photos were proven fake.

Link???????????????????????????????
    08-29-2011 02:31 PM
    This is an emotive issue. But I think Steve needs to say "I am REALLY handing over to Tim now" to the Apple faithful. IMHO Steve and Tim will do whatever they think is best for Apple, in the long term. They will want iPhone5 to be about the future; not a symbol of the past.

How about this solution:

Steve walks out on stage - <big ovation> - then Tim joins him - and they both say "OK team. One more thing!" Then Tim takes out the iPhone5 from his pocket and hands it to Steve, saying "We got you this."
    08-30-2011 08:43 AM
    This is an emotive issue. But I think Steve needs to say "I am REALLY handing over to Tim now" to the Apple faithful. IMHO Steve and Tim will do whatever they think is best for Apple, in the long term. They will want iPhone5 to be about the future; not a symbol of the past.

How about this solution:

Steve walks out on stage - <big ovation> - then Tim joins him - and they both say "OK team. One more thing!" Then Tim takes out the iPhone5 from his pocket and hands it to Steve, saying "We got you this."
    That sounds GREAT !!!!!!! It would be a perfect solution to "The changing of the Guard" so to speak. Excellent idea. I am sure we will all be surprised.
    08-30-2011 10:12 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD