AT&T Vice President Affirms October iPhone 5 Launch

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah well they were for the i4 and then crashed about an hour into it for some people.

That just goes to prove how much people like the iPhone. Those that had trouble activating their iPhone were able to do so an hour or two later anyway, so not such a big deal in my book. With iOS 5 activations shouldn't be an issue anyway since people will be able to activate their iPhones OTA.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
That just goes to prove how much people like the iPhone. Those that had trouble activating their iPhone were able to do so an hour or two later anyway, so not such a big deal in my book. With iOS 5 activations shouldn't be an issue anyway since people will be able to activate their iPhones OTA.

I meant when ordering the system went down. But hopefully they will have more servers this time.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I meant when ordering the system went down. But hopefully they will have more servers this time.

Oh, that is what you were referring to. I don't think that was an issue for very long either. I ordered on the same day that others reported the problem on and my order went right through. Most people kept trying and were able to get one without a problem too.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2