AT&T Vice President Affirms October iPhone 5 Launch

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Of course not because the people who want an iphone will get one no matter what. I was talking about those on the fence about it. The ones who want lte and won't get locked into a 2 year contract with a 3g only phone. Those outside of the walled garden see they have a variety of options are the ones I am talking about.

The amount of people who are on the fence based solely on the LTE addition is not something that will hurt ANY phones sales, much less the iPhone's.

As far as your walled garden comment...i use an Evo 4G as a work phone, and wouldn't have it over even a 3GS (as a personal phone), i see all the options out there. For some reason you mistake preference for lack of knowledge on the other phones on the market...your redundant attempts at insults are yawn inducing.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. With the galaxy s2 coming to America very soon LTE might be the deciding factor between the two phones.

Not to mention the slew of other phones coming with lte. But according to people on here lte doesn't matter. Use it once and then say it doesn't make a difference.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
The amount of people who are on the fence based solely on the LTE addition is not something that will hurt ANY phones sales, much less the iPhone's.

As far as your walled garden comment...i use an Evo 4G as a work phone, and wouldn't have it over even a 3GS (as a personal phone), i see all the options out there. For some reason you mistake preference for lack of knowledge on the other phones on the market...your redundant attempts at insults are yawn inducing.

Maybe if you could read you wouldn't make such comments. I never said you since clearly you aren't on the fence about it. Nobody was trying to insult you so get off your high horse maybe if you comprehended the comment I said you would not have made the comment you did.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I use a 4G phone everyday sweetheart...it doesn't make a difference.

I must have missed something I forgot that sprint has lte.....Oh wait they don't. Like I said use lte and then you would notice a difference. Wimax doesn't compare to lte. But like I said you never used it so you wouldn't know.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I never said you were insulting me...i said that your attempts at insults were yawn inducing, referring to your "walled garden" comment, basically saying that anyone who prefers the iPhone and don't care about LTE in the next phone have no comprehension of the options out there that provide such...you insinuate anti-iPhone mumbo jumbo in almost every post you make, which is why i made the very honest comment i did.

But if it hurts your feelings to know that your posts are becoming redundant to 99% of the forum population here, perhaps your trolling is becoming a lost cause?

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Not to mention the slew of other phones coming with lte. But according to people on here lte doesn't matter. Use it once and then say it doesn't make a difference.

Well all they said was that it wouldn't affect sales that much, and Sean is right. There really aren't a lot of people like us who will let LTE be the deciding factor.

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I never said you were insulting me...i said that your attempts at insults were yawn inducing, referring to your "walled garden" comment, basically saying that anyone who prefers the iPhone and don't care about LTE in the next phone have no comprehension of the options out there that provide such...you insinuate anti-iPhone mumbo jumbo in almost every post you make, which is why i made the very honest comment i did.

But if it hurts your feelings to know that your posts are becoming redundant to 99% of the forum population here, perhaps your trolling is becoming a lost cause?

Agreed. You are growing to be a bit redundant...

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

Once again where did I say anything that not having lte would put a dent in sales? And I never people have no comprehension of other options. Please do point that out where I said that? Maybe if you wouldn't continue putting words in my mouth your comments would be honest and actually have meaning.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I must have missed something I forgot that sprint has lte.....Oh wait they don't. Like I said use lte and then you would notice a difference. Wimax doesn't compare to lte. But like I said you never used it so you wouldn't know.

What differences? lol...point them out...

Web browsing?
Video streaming?
Internet tethering?

...you're stuck on what is essentially a gimmick right now bud. LTE is scatter shot as far as market readiness and the speeds are negligible. Go play in traffic kiddo...

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
What differences? lol...point them out...

Web browsing?
Video streaming?
Internet tethering?

...you're stuck on what is essentially a gimmick right now bud. LTE is scatter shot as far as market readiness and the speeds are negligible. Go play in traffic kiddo...

Scatter shot yet verizon's lte covers over 50% of the population? See you are the clueless one. Speeds are negligible, yeah alright once again you haven't used lte so obviously you wouldn't know. But then again I better not say that because I am "trolling" as you say. :D

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
50%? hahahahahaha...

troll-face-game-icon-1.png

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
has there been an IP check on riley9dy and redraider133. just get a weird feeling haha

Go ahead check I can confirm that I have no affiliation with riley9dy. You don't believe me then go check. Why if it was the same person would we argue with eachother? Maybe you are just as clueless as the rest.:rolleyes:

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
has there been an IP check on riley9dy and redraider133. just get a weird feeling haha

For one thing you are 100% wrong there is no affiliation between us. And 2. That is in no way your responsibility... Let's let the mods do their jobs and not accuse people of things when we really have no idea what we're talking about. Thanks

Reactions: Premium1

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Go ahead check I can confirm that I have no affiliation with riley9dy. You don't believe me then go check. Why if it was the same person would we argue with eachother? Maybe you are just as clueless as the rest.:rolleyes:

Does this guy really have nothing better to do?? :rolleyes: lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods