Getting back to the topic of this thread, I can't wait till Apple does their keynote event. If the Oct 7th date is correct we should be seeing something from Apple soon. All the wireless reps out there better get their rest now, cause they're going to get busy soon.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    I hope at&t and verizon's servers are up to the task and don't crash like they did with the i4 preorders.
    08-23-2011 09:50 PM
    good thing neither you or anyone else can offend me AND i'll continue to make as many accusations as i wish. thank you
    Cool story, man
    Premium1 likes this.
    08-23-2011 09:55 PM
    Cool story, man
    hahaha, had a little bit of fail on your .jpg? vincent?
    08-23-2011 09:58 PM
    hahaha, had a little bit of fail on your .jpg? vincent?
    hahaha, a little bit of harassment on your last post there? #justsayin

hahaha, caring about this argument a little too much there? #justsayin

hahaha, nothing better to do than sit on forums and and start arguments? #justsayin
    08-23-2011 10:02 PM
    yep, that's my forte. harassing, caring, arguing, sitting here and starting arguments. vincent
    08-23-2011 10:05 PM
    Awesome! Sounds like it could be announced Sept at the music event
    Alright children. Fight your own battles on your own fields. Not here. Give it up or we close the thread.
    I hope at&t and verizon's servers are up to the task and don't crash like they did with the i4 preorders.
    I'm not worried about this at all. I'm sure all systems will be up and running when it's released.
    08-24-2011 05:07 AM
    i hope to hear something about verizon's soon. (might be a dumb thing to say)hope it supports lte(?)
    08-24-2011 06:06 AM
    i hope to hear something about verizon's soon. (might be a dumb thing to say)hope it supports lte(?)
    Not dumb at all. Many of us are hopeful that the new iPhone will support LTE.

08-24-2011 06:24 AM
    I'm not worried about this at all. I'm sure all systems will be up and running when it's released.
    Yeah well they were for the i4 and then crashed about an hour into it for some people.
    08-24-2011 12:35 PM
    Yeah well they were for the i4 and then crashed about an hour into it for some people.
    That just goes to prove how much people like the iPhone. Those that had trouble activating their iPhone were able to do so an hour or two later anyway, so not such a big deal in my book. With iOS 5 activations shouldn't be an issue anyway since people will be able to activate their iPhones OTA.
    08-24-2011 07:49 PM
    That just goes to prove how much people like the iPhone. Those that had trouble activating their iPhone were able to do so an hour or two later anyway, so not such a big deal in my book. With iOS 5 activations shouldn't be an issue anyway since people will be able to activate their iPhones OTA.
    I meant when ordering the system went down. But hopefully they will have more servers this time.
    08-24-2011 08:59 PM
    I meant when ordering the system went down. But hopefully they will have more servers this time.
    Oh, that is what you were referring to. I don't think that was an issue for very long either. I ordered on the same day that others reported the problem on and my order went right through. Most people kept trying and were able to get one without a problem too.

08-25-2011 06:38 AM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD