I never said you were insulting me...i said that your attempts at insults were yawn inducing, referring to your "walled garden" comment, basically saying that anyone who prefers the iPhone and don't care about LTE in the next phone have no comprehension of the options out there that provide such...you insinuate anti-iPhone mumbo jumbo in almost every post you make, which is why i made the very honest comment i did.

But if it hurts your feelings to know that your posts are becoming redundant to 99% of the forum population here, perhaps your trolling is becoming a lost cause?
    08-23-2011 01:00 PM
    Not to mention the slew of other phones coming with lte. But according to people on here lte doesn't matter. Use it once and then say it doesn't make a difference.
    Well all they said was that it wouldn't affect sales that much, and Sean is right. There really aren't a lot of people like us who will let LTE be the deciding factor.
    Premium1 likes this.
    08-23-2011 01:00 PM
    I never said you were insulting me...i said that your attempts at insults were yawn inducing, referring to your "walled garden" comment, basically saying that anyone who prefers the iPhone and don't care about LTE in the next phone have no comprehension of the options out there that provide such...you insinuate anti-iPhone mumbo jumbo in almost every post you make, which is why i made the very honest comment i did.

But if it hurts your feelings to know that your posts are becoming redundant to 99% of the forum population here, perhaps your trolling is becoming a lost cause?
    Agreed. You are growing to be a bit redundant...
    08-23-2011 01:03 PM

Once again where did I say anything that not having lte would put a dent in sales? And I never people have no comprehension of other options. Please do point that out where I said that? Maybe if you wouldn't continue putting words in my mouth your comments would be honest and actually have meaning.
    08-23-2011 01:03 PM
    I must have missed something I forgot that sprint has lte.....Oh wait they don't. Like I said use lte and then you would notice a difference. Wimax doesn't compare to lte. But like I said you never used it so you wouldn't know.
    What differences? lol...point them out...

Web browsing?
    Video streaming?
    Internet tethering?

...you're stuck on what is essentially a gimmick right now bud. LTE is scatter shot as far as market readiness and the speeds are negligible. Go play in traffic kiddo...
    08-23-2011 01:04 PM
    What differences? lol...point them out...

Web browsing?
    Video streaming?
    Internet tethering?

...you're stuck on what is essentially a gimmick right now bud. LTE is scatter shot as far as market readiness and the speeds are negligible. Go play in traffic kiddo...
    Scatter shot yet verizon's lte covers over 50% of the population? See you are the clueless one. Speeds are negligible, yeah alright once again you haven't used lte so obviously you wouldn't know. But then again I better not say that because I am "trolling" as you say.
    08-23-2011 01:06 PM
    50%? hahahahahaha...

08-23-2011 01:15 PM
    50%? hahahahahaha...

Yeah sort of the same amount of coverage as at&t's 3g lmao
    08-23-2011 01:17 PM
    has there been an IP check on riley9dy and redraider133. just get a weird feeling haha
    08-23-2011 07:13 PM
    has there been an IP check on riley9dy and redraider133. just get a weird feeling haha
    Go ahead check I can confirm that I have no affiliation with riley9dy. You don't believe me then go check. Why if it was the same person would we argue with eachother? Maybe you are just as clueless as the rest.
    08-23-2011 07:17 PM
    For one thing you are 100% wrong there is no affiliation between us. And 2. That is in no way your responsibility... Let's let the mods do their jobs and not accuse people of things when we really have no idea what we're talking about. Thanks
    Premium1 likes this.
    08-23-2011 08:10 PM
    Go ahead check I can confirm that I have no affiliation with riley9dy. You don't believe me then go check. Why if it was the same person would we argue with eachother? Maybe you are just as clueless as the rest.
    Does this guy really have nothing better to do?? lol
    08-23-2011 08:11 PM
    Does this guy really have nothing better to do?? lol
    I'm not the one saying that you and I were the same person.
    08-23-2011 08:15 PM
    I'm not the one saying that you and I were the same person.
    No I know, I was talking about blink
    08-23-2011 08:18 PM
    No I know, I was talking about blink
    Oh gotcha. I thought that's what you meant but since you quoted my post I wasn't sure.
    08-23-2011 08:19 PM
    for one thing you are 100% wrong there is no affiliation between us. And 2. That is in no way your responsibility... Let's let the mods do their jobs and not accuse people of things when we really have no idea what we're talking about. Thanks
    you meant when you-when YOU have no idea what we're talking about, right?
    08-23-2011 09:27 PM
    well, that wasn't very nice now was it? i just made a silly joke about checking IP's and you have to be like that?
    08-23-2011 09:35 PM
    well, that wasn't very nice now was it? i just made a silly joke about checking IP's and you have to be like that?
    Sure it was a joke after you get called out you want it to act like you were making a joke. I got a weird feeling
    08-23-2011 09:38 PM
    called out? hahaha, i dont give a phuck what you think!
    08-23-2011 09:40 PM
    my god. you have been here all day and night. do you work? do you have a life away from the computer?
    08-23-2011 09:41 PM
    called out? hahaha, i dont give a phuck what you think!
    Well that wasn't very nice now was it
    Premium1 likes this.
    08-23-2011 09:41 PM
    Getting back to the topic of this thread, I can't wait till Apple does their keynote event. If the Oct 7th date is correct we should be seeing something from Apple soon. All the wireless reps out there better get their rest now, cause they're going to get busy soon.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    08-23-2011 09:43 PM
    you meant when you-when YOU have no idea what we're talking about, right?
    No I was trying to word the situation to direct it at everyone so that you wouldn't feel so offended but apparently you want me to do that. So, YOU should stop making stupid accusations
    Premium1 likes this.
    08-23-2011 09:43 PM
    Getting back to the topic of this thread, I can't wait till Apple does their keynote event. If the Oct 7th date is correct we should be seeing something from Apple soon. All the wireless reps out there better get their rest now, cause they're going to get busy soon.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    Same, I don't think I've ever been this excited for an apple keynote. I've been waiting for this one for quite a while now.
    08-23-2011 09:44 PM
    No I was trying to word the situation to direct it at everyone so that you wouldn't feel so offended but apparently you want me to do that. So, YOU should stop making stupid accusations
    good thing neither you or anyone else can offend me AND i'll continue to make as many accusations as i wish. thank you
    08-23-2011 09:49 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD