I will too!! I love magazines, but can't stand parting with them (and don't want to appear on the "hoarder" shows) so this will be awesome!
    08-26-2011 03:17 PM
    I'll use it on my iPad, not so much on my iPhone.
    08-26-2011 03:25 PM
    I do love the idea and agree with Hank you can't judge the app yet. Yeah it's been announced as a folder holding all your magazine subscriptions, maybe you don't read magazines but you never know. You could get to enjoying it when it's actually released. I don't now but I might. I do agree I'd like the maybe put it in a folder, but it's understandable y not. Just put it on your unused page if you don't want it? Is it really as big a deal as y'all made out to be? And I definitely don't understand how you open app while swiping between pages? You must be doing it ridiculous dang slow to do that

Sent from tapatalk
    iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
    Best buy employee
    Free time apple enthusiast
    08-27-2011 03:22 AM
    As I've said, I have all my apps on one page. I keep things very minimal and I don't like multiple pages. I have 8 stock apps and 4 folders. I don't want to be forced to use more pages because Apple keeps adding stupid crap like this when we already have stocks, contacts, and other unnecessary crap nobody uses.
    08-28-2011 08:59 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD