iOS Beta 6 Bug Report Thread!

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Anyone getting this error? Pic freezes when trying to email it. Happened in beta 4 and fixed in beta 5.
TxtY7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Anyone getting this error? Pic freezes when trying to email it. Happened in beta 4 and fixed in beta 5.

Nope. I haven't seen it. But since it's been fixed in a subsequent beta, why mention it now? The whole concept of multiple beta releases is to progressively add features and tune the iOS to find and eliminate bugs and enhance performance.

Since the current beta release is 6, and another release due any time now, I would not worry too much about a problem in b4 that has been fixed in b5. Of course, that's unless it somehow has reappeared in b6.

Are you still seeing the error?

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Nope. I haven't seen it. But since it's been fixed in a subsequent beta, why mention it now? The whole concept of multiple beta releases is to progressively add features and tune the iOS to find and eliminate bugs and enhance performance.

Since the current beta release is 6, and another release due any time now, I would not worry too much about a problem in b4 that has been fixed in b5. Of course, that's unless it somehow has reappeared in b6.

Are you still seeing the error?

Sorry, yes that's what I meant. It's happening again in beta 6.

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I went from 4.2.10 to 5b6 via computer (obviously) and this beta is as smooth as a baby's bottom. The only problem I'm having is when I go to delete an app it takes forrreeeeeveeerrr between me tapping the 'x' and the popup asking if I'm sure I wanna delete it shows up. Other than that I've had no problems!

Also my twitter sound is a whistle, and it was a bird in betas 1-3. Is that not what GSM people are seeing?

And to the dude about crackberry: you know why it is more efficient over there? BB users are use to bugs. It's a common occurrence. Over here it's much rarer, so of course people are newbs at reporting it :p. also crackberry was hella hostile IMO. Anyone who didn't kiss the feet of RIM were shot first and asked questions later. I owned a BB for two years and barely frequented that forum because any complaints or desires for future phones were met with scorn and trolling.

Crackberry forums = totalitarian regime
TiPB forums = community

Not to derail the thread any further, I hereby digress on the subject ;)

B2theRich33

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I went from 4.2.10 to 5b6 via computer (obviously) and this beta is as smooth as a baby's bottom. The only problem I'm having is when I go to delete an app it takes forrreeeeeveeerrr between me tapping the 'x' and the popup asking if I'm sure I wanna delete it shows up. Other than that I've had no problems!

I noticed this today too!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73