iOS Beta 6 Bug Report Thread!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
CrackBerry is a forum as well, just a more sophisticated group of individuals.

I know it is a forum. I moderated there for 3 years. You must be fairly new there too or you would recognize my username with me having over 8,000 posts on CB.

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I agree battery on iPhone 4 is great. I even took it out of my battery case I got with beta 1. My question is how about the iPad 2 life. I have a wifi only model and just from the last 2 days I feel the battery is draining faster than betas before.

My iPad 2 battery life has been great my post was for my iPad 2. So like I said I've been using it heavily and it has been the greatest battery life of all the betas so far.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I know it is a forum. I moderated there for 3 years. You must be fairly new there too or you would recognize my username with me having over 8,000 posts on CB.

i was a member there when you were a mod.. you had the Beavis avatar

well, that was when i was a lot more sophisticated than i am now. of course

hellomiggy

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Do you have "HDR" activated? I have this problem when HDR is switched on.

Yeah, I always have HDR on, I never turn it off. It does make sense now! I took a couple of pics, now they're all blacked out now. I have a picture of my dog, not sure if i deleted it or not, but the thumbnail is there. When I click on the picture, it just goes to the picture that's before it.

Theophany

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Anyone notice that the calendar section in the notification drop-down no longer shows events 24 hours in the future, and shows events 24 hours in the past?

Kind of annoying, I really liked that feature.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Anyone notice that the calendar section in the notification drop-down no longer shows events 24 hours in the future, and shows events 24 hours in the past?

Kind of annoying, I really liked that feature.

mine shows 24 hrs ahead still, as well as the past with the option to clear them.

maybe try restoring and see what happens?

Simbadda

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I took tons of pics yesterday at Disneyland, and now I have the black out on some of my Pics. When I scroll through them, the picture is there, but when I go back to see the grid of pictures. Some are blacked out and some are shown. Glad that the volume buttons work now though.

a lot of us have this problem, and it has existed before ios 5. there seems to be a corruption with the thumbnails, that's why some thumbnails are shown as black images.

you can try the fix from this site, Scoopz Blog ? iPhone camera roll thumbnails corrupt, shows black boxes [FIX].

i tried fix #2 using a different program, it worked on my phone, although YMMV. HTH.

Rex_Suggs

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
also when i try to remove an app on iphone when the apps move i press the x and it takes a lil while for it to remove, and itunes would not remove any of the apps...

auntiewiv

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Here's a weird one. Since beta 4 I've had a sudden rise in volume when listening to music and audiobooks. It only lasts half a second but scares the life out of you if your not ready for it. Weird enough on its own but I worked out it only happens when I'm in the car driving at 70mph + and have the window wound down. I'm guessing it's to do with the increased noise levels and feedback thru the microphone.

Anyone else noticed this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4712533)

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I have been having a problem with bluetooth / it syncs with my radio but when i say call so and so there is no voice saying calling so and so it's dead air then starts to ring and also when I say shuffle it use to tell me there is no music playing do you want to play music now I'm having to wait and guess when to answer yes

sjginz

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Address book bug

Has anyone noticed that the 'edit' button on the top right corner of the contacts is missing? I have had this issue since first installing ios5. I can't delete or edit existing contacts in any way. Any one else experiencing this?

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
sometimes a new sms won't show in the thread, i have the badge on the icon, but the only way for me to get the new msg is via notification center.

also sometimes there is clipping on the top of the screen when switching from photos to a diff app

Simbadda

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that the 'edit' button on the top right corner of the contacts is missing? I have had this issue since first installing ios5. I can't delete or edit existing contacts in any way. Any one else experiencing this?

I had that same issue in beta 4. You can't also add new contacts in contacts.app since the + button is missing.

I tried to add an unknown number from the messages.app and saved it. Then the + button appeared in contacts. HTH

Felipe#WP

Nov 11, 1999
Visit site
hmm. 2 if the last 3 days, my video podcast have not transfered. They are basically grayed out on the iPad. The podcast have placeholders, but when you tap in them nothing.

anyone else seeing this?

if I uncheck sync podcast and then re-check the podcast get transfered correctly.

rkmoray

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Kobo

I did an OTA upgarde.
Kobo does not work. The screen is blank when I go to read.
The Table of contents as well as the library portion works, but when I select the book, I have a blank screen with the bookmark tab only.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner