iOS Beta 6 Bug Report Thread!

Steve28

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
My home button is acting funky, not sure if it's a hardware or software issue. It presses as it should but it doesn't always register.

Yep same here. One of the earlier betas was the same way for me - sometimes took 3-4 clicks to get it to register once. In b5 is was working perfectly, however.

I updated OTA.

dublex

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Is it me or is it harder to scroll through a video when viewing something on Youtube or a video off the internet?

Richd5481

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
default alert for all day appointment

i noticed that when setting up an alert for an all day appointment in calendar you only have the option of "on day of event (9am), 1 day before event (9am), 2 days before (9am) or 1 week before. it does not give you the option to create your own reminder time

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I really wish people would stick to reporting BUGS and Fixes instead of blabbering on about 'Downloading Now' and 'Restoring Now'

Or.. switch to how the smarty pants folks at Crackberry do it.. when you make a post, RED TEXT the issues, BLUE TEXT the fixes.. makes life so much easier when scoping through the forums.

Some folks just don't get it.

Boot 'em or teach 'em.

How's that?

Hookem99

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
No wifi sync, however I can actually sync with iTunes directly connected. Lost all sync ability with beta 5.

I was gone for the weekend, and after I returned, wifi sync functionality has returned. Not really sure what changed, but glad its back! :confused:

All else seems nice and stable. So far, no other issues or 'broken' apps.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have synced my iPad 1 with no errors as of yet

Yeah doesn't really bother me it's only my iPad anyway just thought I'd report it in the thread. I have to say the battery life is amazing this go round. I was pushing music to my Apple TV all morning, noon and evening. I finished the night off at 79% which I'm at even now:D

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
CrackBerry is a forum as well, just a more sophisticated group of individuals.

I'm honestly so sick and tired of you people, if it's so great then what the **** are you doing here? So sophisticated too bad the phones aren't as sophisticated as the users, when are you guys getting dual core processors again? Whatever not even worth my spit.

We get it Android users are smart, witty, cool and the life of the party they obviously know their tech. BlackBerry users are erudite, sophisticated users very debonaire. So just see your way out and leave us to our squalor.

kd5dmg

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah doesn't really bother me it's only my iPad anyway just thought I'd report it in the thread. I have to say the battery life is amazing this go round. I was pushing music to my Apple TV all morning, noon and evening. I finished the night off at 79% which I'm at even now:D

I agree battery on iPhone 4 is great. I even took it out of my battery case I got with beta 1. My question is how about the iPad 2 life. I have a wifi only model and just from the last 2 days I feel the battery is draining faster than betas before.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
BlackBerry users are erudite, sophisticated users very debonaire. So just see your way out and leave us to our squalor.

But omg! RIM HAS BBM!!!!

....and a market share that is dropping faster than Lindsay Lohan's pants on a Friday night.

....and year old hardware in their upcoming boring ass "leading edge" phones courtesy of a design team that should have all been fired 2 years ago.

Yea.....count me in.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4 on iOS 5 b6 using Tapatalk.

Benjie413

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

After triggering the home button on the assistive touch, I can't seem to pull down the notification center on beta 6. Anyone has this issue?

thanks....

hellomiggy

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I took tons of pics yesterday at Disneyland, and now I have the black out on some of my Pics. When I scroll through them, the picture is there, but when I go back to see the grid of pictures. Some are blacked out and some are shown. Glad that the volume buttons work now though.

Rusty Shackelford#IM

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I took tons of pics yesterday at Disneyland, and now I have the black out on some of my Pics. When I scroll through them, the picture is there, but when I go back to see the grid of pictures. Some are blacked out and some are shown. Glad that the volume buttons work now though.

Do you have "HDR" activated? I have this problem when HDR is switched on.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox