Hi Folks,
    Just wondered if anyone else has seen this...

When I sync multiple TV seasons to my iPad 2 (and iPad 1) it seems to screw up the video app.

So, if I sync all 4 seasons of TBBT and only that, it's fine... but if I sync those, plus a cpl of seasons of HIMYM, istead of getting what I've sync'd, the iPad gives my duplicates of TBBT...

Si
    08-17-2011 04:23 AM
    Just thought I'd add...

It looks fine when I add seasons I've bought and downloaded via iTunes... but when I sync over seasons I've ripped and converted from DVD's I own, that's when I start seeing this issue.
    08-17-2011 04:39 AM
    Not sure if this applies to you, but i had the duplicate issue on some recent stuff i ripped. I had to go through and make sure the "artist" field was the same...I basically put the tv show name in it. And also use the tracking number fields (in the info tab) to get the episodes to appear in order.

Once done, everything was fixed. Anyways, Apple could improve tagging though i guess that's low on priority list since they want you buying on itunes which is pre-tagged.
    08-17-2011 10:07 AM
    Cheers for the reply..

But...

I'm afraid my iTunes library it anally accurate!

Every video I've put in there has everything filled in, tv series, episone name, episode number, track number, description, artwork, the lot, everything just looks much neater on iTunes and on the Apple TV that way

I think I might rebuilt my iTunes library at some point tho... but that's an over night task with the size of my library...!!

08-17-2011 11:17 AM
    Fixed by upgrading to Beta 6...!
    08-22-2011 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD