View Poll Results: Will you upgrade?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    116 63.39%
  • No

    24 13.11%
  • Maybe...

    43 23.50%
  1. Jeremy's Avatar
    October 7th? Where have we heard that before?

    Will you be upgrading or sticking with your current device?
    Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 08-16-2011 at 04:05 PM.
    08-16-2011 04:01 PM
  2. DreamOutLoud65's Avatar
    What about Sprint? Will they get it in October?
    08-16-2011 04:05 PM
  3. BLiNK's Avatar
    yep, i am doing it. anyone have any pointers for pre-ordering? i am with at&t
    08-16-2011 04:27 PM
  4. Jeremy's Avatar
    yep, i am doing it. anyone have any pointers for pre-ordering? i am with at&t
    Get up early...
    BLiNK likes this.
    08-16-2011 04:33 PM
  5. kch50428's Avatar
    Maybe...

    Most likely my next iPhone will be an LTE one when Verizon has LTE in my neighborhood - and that I expect to be a year from now. If I'm lucky
    08-16-2011 04:53 PM
  6. Handlebars's Avatar
    I won't be upgrading I still love my iPhone 4.
    08-16-2011 05:44 PM
  7. Eileen89's Avatar
    I am definitely getting it. However, as with my iPhone 4, I will be paying full retail for it so I don't have to get locked into a 2 year contract with AT&T.


    ---
    - Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
    08-16-2011 05:48 PM
  8. Alli's Avatar
    I.......wanna........see...........specs!
    kch50428 and llfloyd79 like this.
    08-16-2011 07:10 PM
  9. SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Got the cash and camping chairs waiting...
    08-16-2011 07:13 PM
  10. Premium1's Avatar
    Only way is if it has LTE. No way will I get locked into a 3g only phone for 2 years. Also I think that if apple truly wants to deal a blow to android release an lte iphone. That will take a lot of sales away from those who want lte and will only get lte phones. Make it a little thicker I am sure many people would be happy for it to have lte but I can't see that happening for this phone.
    08-16-2011 07:25 PM
  11. jsntrenkler's Avatar
    I will upgrade just to upgrade, guess I am a fan boy.
    08-16-2011 08:10 PM
  12. oklanole's Avatar
    Likely but I need to see specs first.
    08-16-2011 09:13 PM
  13. Dionte's Avatar
    I want LTE, A5, 1 gig of ram and a better front facing cam, I use it to take alot of self portraits.
    08-16-2011 09:22 PM
  14. CG68's Avatar
    I.......wanna........see...........specs!
    That's what I am waiting for. I'm eligible to upgrade but it needs to be worth me locking in for a 2 year contract. I've been off contract for about a year now and I'd like to stay that way if possible. We shall see soon enough.
    08-16-2011 09:27 PM
  15. BrindawithanI's Avatar
    Sticking with my new *free white ip4! I'd rather buy an iMac than the newest iPhone.
    08-16-2011 09:34 PM
  16. Peligro911's Avatar
    I'll def upgrade my account has 4 lines so upgrades are no biggie but still want to see what has improved
    08-16-2011 09:39 PM
  17. BLiNK's Avatar
    I will upgrade just to upgrade, guess I am a fan boy.
    make that two of us
    08-16-2011 09:55 PM
  18. Fausty82's Avatar
    make that two of us
    I already voted "yes"... but count me ... I'm riding on the fanboy wagon...
    Last edited by Fausty82; 08-17-2011 at 12:40 AM.
    08-16-2011 09:56 PM
  19. SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Sticking with my new *free white ip4! I'd rather buy an iMac than the newest iPhone.
    Slight price difference...lol.
    08-16-2011 09:56 PM
  20. Nino18T's Avatar
    Loving my iPhone 4. Will wait on my new every 2 to rise up.



    ---
    - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-16-2011 10:05 PM
  21. brokenxreality's Avatar
    Nope. I haven't heard/seen anything yet. Just the fact that it's coming out don't appeal to me enough to want it right now. I might wait til the next iPhone 6 or whatever. I'm going to have to pay full retail, so it has to be something pretty darn worth upgrading for...
    Premium1 likes this.
    08-16-2011 10:46 PM
  22. Ham Solo's Avatar
    I'll definitely be upgrading. I can't get enough of the Apple kool-aid.
    08-16-2011 11:40 PM
  23. H_D's Avatar
    I'll sell my iP4 & purchase iP5 full price around Dec/Jan after seeing specs & kinks have been worked out.
    08-17-2011 12:19 AM
  24. Premium1's Avatar
    I'll sell my iP4 & purchase iP5 full price around Dec/Jan after seeing specs & kinks have been worked out.
    You mean after they give out cases to cover up what issues they have
    08-17-2011 12:24 AM
  25. BlackBerry Guy's Avatar
    I'll probably get one for my wife. If the next gen iPod touch is 3g enabled, I'll probably grab one of those for myself too.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-17-2011 01:57 AM
215 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD