Next generation iPhone release date is in Oct. - will you upgrade?

Will you upgrade?

• Yes

Votes: 116 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 24 13.1%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 43 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brokenxreality

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Nope. I haven't heard/seen anything yet. Just the fact that it's coming out don't appeal to me enough to want it right now. I might wait til the next iPhone 6 or whatever. I'm going to have to pay full retail, so it has to be something pretty darn worth upgrading for...

H_D

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
I'll sell my iP4 & purchase iP5 full price around Dec/Jan after seeing specs & kinks have been worked out.

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I'll probably get one for my wife. If the next gen iPod touch is 3g enabled, I'll probably grab one of those for myself too.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Kinda bummed they are releasing it when I can't line up over night this year, if it's just a minor spec bump then I'm not interested at all, however, I cannot imagine Apple waiting 16 months to come out with the 5 and it just being a "minor" change..

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
only 51 DAYS to go! :((

patience_grasshopper-1.jpg

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
It makes it much easier to wait for a new iPhone when I have iOS 5 to play with now. I can wait.

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Only way is if it has LTE. No way will I get locked into a 3g only phone for 2 years. Also I think that if apple truly wants to deal a blow to android release an lte iphone. That will take a lot of sales away from those who want lte and will only get lte phones. Make it a little thicker I am sure many people would be happy for it to have lte but I can't see that happening for this phone.

This is a good point about how people won't want a 3g phone for the next two years... I never thought about that.. You may have just changed my mind lol or I'll just buy it at full retail

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
This is a good point about how people won't want a 3g phone for the next two years... I never thought about that.. You may have just changed my mind lol or I'll just buy it at full retail

Because even if your area doesn't have lte now at the rate verizon is expanding it and want it to be fully out by 2013 it makes sense that you most likely will have lte half way into your contract if not earlier. Since after their next roll out they said over 50% of the population will be covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods