My Thoughts on the Design of the iPhone 5

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Well let me ask you guys something. Has anyone seen an iPhone 5? This radio station in New York claims to have one their giving away before everyone else and this is the link below showing what looks like a very slim iPhone. Just curious if you guys/gals saw any glimpse of it yet or could this be it?

Sounds like a scam to me.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah well apple just swept it under the rug and figured if they made something up their loyal fanboys would think nothing of it but it backfired when the media got ahold of it.

Do we really have to be labeled as fanboys because of our phone choice? Usually when there is a problem Apple is quick to fix the issue. The antenna issue was not an easy fix and I think Apple did the best they could by offering people with issues a free case. As to the media, they would make a big deal out of a stone dropping on the ground if they knew it would get there ratings up.

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Do we really have to be labeled as fanboys because of our phone choice? Usually when there is a problem Apple is quick to fix the issue. The antenna issue was not an easy fix and I think Apple did the best they could by offering people with issues a free case. As to the media, they would make a big deal out of a stone dropping on the ground if they knew it would get there ratings up.

May be time to stop feeding the troll. Not sure what else to say about a guy who had an iPhone for about 2 weeks, moved to android and then hangs out on an iPhone forum posting negative stuff about the device and its user base. #justsaying

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
May be time to stop feeding the troll. Not sure what else to say about a guy who had an iPhone for about 2 weeks, moved to android and then hangs out on an iPhone forum posting negative stuff about the device and its user base. #justsaying

See you prove my point exactly. The antenna issue was known yet you cry when someone talks about it. But your right I'm a troll. No you are just a fanboy who won't admit when something was wrong with a product. Oh no did I hurt your feelings because I was honest? Sorry that is not acceptable around here. #smh

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Cool_story_bro.jpg

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
See you prove my point exactly. The antenna issue was known yet you cry when someone talks about it. But your right I'm a troll. No you are just a fanboy who won't admit when something was wrong with a product. Oh no did I hurt your feelings because I was honest? Sorry that is not acceptable around here. #smh

I am not crying because you mentioned the antenna issue. Yes, it was an issue for SOME people... I honestly did not experience the problem. We have SIX iPhone4s in our immediate family and none have the dreaded antenna problem. One of my friends did have the issue. Putting the phone in a case or bumper resolved the issue for him. End of story.

You come in here busting on Apple, their products and their users like you have all the answers in your little android world. Good for you. I'm not interested.

Fanboy? Maybe I am. I like the products that Apple produces. They're cool, and they work. When there's an issue (antenna), Apple finds a work-around until the design issue can be corrected in future models. Tell me why that's a problem for you.

And you have to try harder with your trollish ways to "hurt my feelings". I have a life, the quality of which does not rise and fall with the cheap and old-news jabs of an internet troll.

Last edited:

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

Here ya go

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I am not crying because you mentioned the antenna issue. Yes, it was an issue for SOME people... I honestly did not experience the problem. We have SIX iPhone4s in our immediate family and none have the dreaded antenna problem. One of my friends did have the issue. Putting the phone in a case or bumper resolved the issue for him. End of story.

You come in here busting on Apple, their products and their users like you have all the answers in your little android world. Good for you. I'm not interested.

Fanboy? Maybe I am. I like the products that Apple produces. They're cool, and they work. When there's an issue (antenna), Apple finds a work-around until the design issue can be corrected in future models. Tell me why that's a problem for you.

And you have to try harder with your trollish ways to "hurt my feelings". I have a life, the quality of which does not rise and fall with the cheap and old-news jabs of an internet troll.

Good for you I am glad that you have a life. I really could care less about "your feelings." Where did I say anything about android being perfect and having all the answers? Come on atleast if you are going to run your mouth make it something I said. But you clearly are in love with apple products and all I was saying-NOW READ THIS WHICH I KNOW IS DIFFICULT FOR YOU- is that apple should have known from the start that the antenna would be an issue. Did they not test it before hand? Or did they just not care and not want to delay it by having to go back to the drawing board? Idk but sorry Mr. Hank that you get all worked up over something that is well known.

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Good for you I am glad that you have a life. I really could care less about "your feelings." Where did I say anything about android being perfect and having all the answers? Come on atleast if you are going to run your mouth make it something I said. But you clearly are in love with apple products and all I was saying-NOW READ THIS WHICH I KNOW IS DIFFICULT FOR YOU- is that apple should have known from the start that the antenna would be an issue. Did they not test it before hand? Or did they just not care and not want to delay it by having to go back to the drawing board? Idk but sorry Mr. Hank that you get all worked up over something that is well known.

I'm gonna argue on Hank's side here, I've had an iPhone 4 and so have most of my friends, they all use a case and have never once experienced an antenna problem... From what I've seen of you on this forum, it appears that you always resort to trying to insult people once they've made a good point and proved you wrong. Now I'm not trying to start another argument here, but lighten up, when someone makes a good point don't fight it because you were wrong. Just let it go.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm gonna argue on Hank's side here, I've had an iPhone 4 and so have most of my friends, they all use a case and have never once experienced an antenna problem... From what I've seen of you on this forum, it appears that you always resort to trying to insult people once they've made a good point and proved you wrong. Now I'm not trying to start another argument here, but lighten up, when someone makes a good point don't fight it because you were wrong. Just let it go.

But that is what you don't get. So by using a case you are saying the product wasn't flawed? I wasn't starting an argument but when you say that they put a case on it and had no issues that is not strengthening anything because are they using it without a case and it works fine also? Or did the case fix the problem?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Like i said...redundant trolling...(nice try at pretending to be baffled though, troll).

Ok whatever you say. I enjoy the silly ill responses that you provide trying to defend apple. Maybe I didn't make it clear enough in other posts but like I said I have no loyalty to any company. I get what works for me and sorry that big bad sean gets butt hurt anytime someone talks about apple in a way he doesn't see fit.:p

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Why do they always change the subject when they get cornered? *SMH*

Because we were on the subject of 4g. Which that article talked about that. I guess that is changing the subject. Maybe you like others just jumped in halfway through and failed to read up on what was being discussed.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
He'll just complain to a mod and the thread will get locked and he'll fire it up in another thread...the art of a mediocre troll is easy to predict.

I'm not complaining to anyone. If it gets locked it will be because of someone else. Come on what else do you have since you are more redundant than I am yet nobody says anything to you:rolleyes:

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Because we were on the subject of 4g. Which that article talked about that. I guess that is changing the subject. Maybe you like others just jumped in halfway through and failed to read up on what was being discussed.

The "subject" of 4g is very very broad... Just because the article you brought up had something to do with 4g doesn't mean you weren't changing the focus of the discussion.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
The "subject" of 4g is very very broad... Just because the article you brought up had something to do with 4g doesn't mean you weren't changing the focus of the discussion.

Well just because 4g is broad it shows that people can be lead to believe anything that is being advertised. They could advertise it as having some really awesome new revolutionary feature and people would believe it and use that to tell their friends when they ask what phone they have. It wasn't changing the focus. But go ahead you wanna jump on my back to hop on just like everyone else=0