New Report Claims Pegatron to Ship iPhone 5 Handsets to Apple in September..
    Have you heard about this?
    08-10-2011 12:13 AM
    At this point it's just yet another rumor, let's wait until apple say's something, they are the only ones that truly know.
    Fausty82 likes this.
    08-10-2011 12:30 AM
    Since it's not been announced yet, EVERYTHING is speculation. Jsntrenkler is correct... we need to wait and hear what Apple has to say.
    08-10-2011 01:33 AM
    Rumor thread #1,235,534,765... *yawn*
    08-10-2011 08:19 AM
    iPhone 5 Forum
    Discuss rumors and speculation surrounding iPhone 5!
    08-11-2011 03:18 AM
    iPhone 5 Forum
    Discuss rumors and speculation surrounding iPhone 5!
    The redundancy of the threads doesn't go down easier just because the forum says discuss rumors and speculation...
    08-11-2011 07:57 AM
    Did you guys know the iPhone 4 is coming out in September? Really, a girl I know who cousin works at the tasty freeze, well her baby's daddy works for targets new mobile section and that's what he said! .. True Dat!
    08-11-2011 10:03 AM
    LOL, I added the tag "tard" to this thread so we can keep these important threads organized.
    08-11-2011 10:08 AM
    Hi everyone im looking for a case for my iPhone. That can protect from scratches. Hope you can help me to find a site. Thanks!
    08-11-2011 10:26 AM
    Did you guys know the iPhone 4 is coming out in September? Really, a girl I know who cousin works at the tasty freeze, well her baby's daddy works for targets new mobile section and that's what he said! .. True Dat!
    Man, why can't we get other information about the Apple iOS devices with this level of specificity and reliability? I knew the information was out there... thanks for sharing!
    08-11-2011 11:40 AM
    Hi everyone im looking for a case for my iPhone. That can protect from scratches. Hope you can help me to find a site. Thanks!
    Now the thread is complete... humor, speculation and thread crapping - all in one place!
    riley9dy likes this.
    08-11-2011 11:41 AM
    Dude, it's considered rude to jump into someone else's thread (on a different subject, no less) and ask an totally irrelevant question... but since you asked, here you go:

This is the best site anywhere for finding this information...
    08-11-2011 11:46 AM
    Dude, it's considered rude to jump into someone else's thread (on a different subject, no less) and ask an totally irrelevant question... but since you asked, here you go:

This is the best site anywhere for finding this information...
    Nice job Hank! LMAO
    08-11-2011 03:27 PM
    I am sure some people have seen this already, but I just thought it might deserve its own thread... It is very interesting, as this article has sources within Apple... Link
    08-11-2011 03:46 PM
    Fausty82 likes this.
    08-11-2011 05:18 PM
    Didn't know you posted here Richard!
    08-11-2011 11:45 PM
    @Blink @Hank ... LOL, I love this thread ;-)
    08-12-2011 12:05 AM
    Isn't it just wonderful how people can watch the news and see gay teens killing themselves over and over again due to bullying, and still want to make jokes attaching a negative connotation to their orientation?

Honestly people can be so ignorant. You really need to think about the things that you're doing. I'm sure you're a wonderful person but I wouldn't come into a thread with a GIF featuring the I love colouring kid and saying "Just thought I'd swing by and say thanks for another black thread". Doesn't that seem very, very offensive? Yeah. So is this.
    Caballera likes this.
    08-15-2011 05:47 AM
    Isn't it just wonderful how people can watch the news and see gay teens killing themselves over and over again due to bullying, and still want to make jokes attaching a negative connotation to their orientation?

Honestly people can be so ignorant. You really need to think about the things that you're doing. I'm sure you're a wonderful person but I wouldn't come into a thread with a GIF featuring the I love colouring kid and saying "Just thought I'd swing by and say thanks for another black thread". Doesn't that seem very, very offensive? Yeah. So is this.
    Here ya go...

...grow some thicker skin and get over it. You knew EXACTLY what the reference was implying, and you knew that it had nothing to do with bullying of gays. And then you want compassion for gay teens that kill themselves? People who kill themselves because they can't handle life are cowards.
    Last edited by SeanHRCC; 08-15-2011 at 09:02 AM.
    Fausty82 and riley9dy like this.
    08-15-2011 08:58 AM
    Isn't it just wonderful how people can watch the news and see gay teens killing themselves over and over again due to bullying,
    Speaking of thread-crapping...

But can you explain something? Exactly how does one kill ones self "over and over again"?
    Last edited by Fausty82; 08-15-2011 at 09:38 AM.
    riley9dy likes this.
    08-15-2011 09:36 AM
    speaking of thread-crapping...

But can you explain something? Exactly how does one kill ones self "over and over again"?
    ...lmao!
    08-15-2011 02:23 PM
    Here ya go...

...grow some thicker skin and get over it. You knew EXACTLY what the reference was implying, and you knew that it had nothing to do with bullying of gays. And then you want compassion for gay teens that kill themselves? People who kill themselves because they can't handle life are cowards.
    Well said.

He should grab a tissue and suck it up, it was a joke.

As for gay teens killing themselves. I have no compassion for them or anyone else who takes the coward way out and kills themselves. Besides, WTF does that have to do with anything? Way to bring drama in for no reason.

---
    - Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4 on iOS 5 b5.
    riley9dy likes this.
    08-15-2011 03:17 PM
    Guys/gals please be civil towards one another. Technically we could close this thread since the phone is not coming in September... Just calm down a bit.

Thanks.
    08-15-2011 06:43 PM
    Guys/gals please be civil towards one another. Technically we could close this thread since the phone is not coming in September... Just calm down a bit.

Thanks.
    i'm gonna take this as another hint?
    08-15-2011 06:58 PM
    i'm gonna take this as another hint?
    The site posted what I know the other day. I did ponder posting what I learned here before but decided not to as nobody would believe it and then I'd get all aggravated.
    Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 08-15-2011 at 07:14 PM.
    BLiNK likes this.
    08-15-2011 07:04 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD