iPhone 5 in september!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Since it's not been announced yet, EVERYTHING is speculation. Jsntrenkler is correct... we need to wait and hear what Apple has to say.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Did you guys know the iPhone 4 is coming out in September? Really, a girl I know who cousin works at the tasty freeze, well her baby's daddy works for targets new mobile section and that's what he said! .. True Dat! :cool:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Did you guys know the iPhone 4 is coming out in September? Really, a girl I know who cousin works at the tasty freeze, well her baby's daddy works for targets new mobile section and that's what he said! .. True Dat! :cool:

Man, why can't we get other information about the Apple iOS devices with this level of specificity and reliability? I knew the information was out there... thanks for sharing! :cool:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone im looking for a case for my iPhone. That can protect from scratches. Hope you can help me to find a site. Thanks!

Dude, it's considered rude to jump into someone else's thread (on a different subject, no less) and ask an totally irrelevant question... but since you asked, here you go:

This is the best site anywhere for finding this information...

wsm23#IM

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Dude, it's considered rude to jump into someone else's thread (on a different subject, no less) and ask an totally irrelevant question... but since you asked, here you go:

This is the best site anywhere for finding this information...

Nice job Hank! LMAO

mwinn22

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
iCloud iPhone and iPhone 5 Late September

I am sure some people have seen this already, but I just thought it might deserve its own thread... It is very interesting, as this article has sources within Apple... Link

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
gay_thread.gif

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site

Isn't it just wonderful how people can watch the news and see gay teens killing themselves over and over again due to bullying, and still want to make jokes attaching a negative connotation to their orientation?

Honestly people can be so ignorant. You really need to think about the things that you're doing. I'm sure you're a wonderful person but I wouldn't come into a thread with a GIF featuring the I love colouring kid and saying "Just thought I'd swing by and say thanks for another black thread". Doesn't that seem very, very offensive? Yeah. So is this.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Isn't it just wonderful how people can watch the news and see gay teens killing themselves over and over again due to bullying, and still want to make jokes attaching a negative connotation to their orientation?

Honestly people can be so ignorant. You really need to think about the things that you're doing. I'm sure you're a wonderful person but I wouldn't come into a thread with a GIF featuring the I love colouring kid and saying "Just thought I'd swing by and say thanks for another black thread". Doesn't that seem very, very offensive? Yeah. So is this.

Here ya go...

blomus-68390-big.jpg

...grow some thicker skin and get over it. You knew EXACTLY what the reference was implying, and you knew that it had nothing to do with bullying of gays. And then you want compassion for gay teens that kill themselves? People who kill themselves because they can't handle life are cowards.

Last edited:
Reactions: riley9dy

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Isn't it just wonderful how people can watch the news and see gay teens killing themselves over and over again due to bullying,

Speaking of thread-crapping...

But can you explain something? Exactly how does one kill ones self "over and over again"?

Last edited:
Reactions: riley9dy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR