A compass...wait...
    riley9dy likes this.
    08-09-2011 02:00 PM
    Exact same phone.. just a new box and name..
    08-09-2011 02:16 PM
    Expandable Memory Slot

- OR -

A Truly Universal Dock Connection (ie USB3)
    08-09-2011 04:38 PM
    LED light. duh.
    *snort*
    *fart*

3D 6.5" Retina Display with Bluetooth Apple designed 3D glasses with the following features:
    1) headphones and microphone to make calls, listen to music
    2) indicator built into the lens so you will see a notification in the lower left corner of your vision
    3) will also be able to display augmented reality
    4) NFC chip embedded in the glasses so you can headbutt to pay- how cool would that be?

Naturally they will come in black and the white ones will be the fashion hit of 2012- but they won't come out until June.
    LazyStarGazer likes this.
    08-09-2011 05:15 PM
    *fart*

3D 6.5" Retina Display with Bluetooth Apple designed 3D glasses with the following features:
    2) indicator built into the lens so you will see a notification in the lower left corner of your vision
    4) NFC chip embedded in the glasses so you can headbutt to pay- how cool would that be?

Naturally they will come in black and the white ones will be the fashion hit of 2012- but they won't come out until June.
    Thats like 20 different things LOL but that would actually be great, I can't wait for 2021
    08-09-2011 05:50 PM
    What's so great about that? don't get it?

~Cody
    08-09-2011 09:28 PM
    I want a 5 inch screen i don't think its that much to ask for...

Why not give the iPhone 5 a 5 inch screen .. iono the led light I've never had it...but everyone loves it so i guess that would be cool

SINCE apple is focusing on notifications now.. i would assume they would be doing a LED light... but would they get sued for it?

Bigger screen i really want... i don't care if they make the phone bigger...
    08-10-2011 12:57 AM
    What's so great about that? don't get it?

~Cody
    It would probably help immensely if we knew what "that" and "it" were...
    08-10-2011 08:23 AM
    Hmmm...

Mostly I just want... A camera that doesn't have a green dot in the center of indoor photos.... That would be nice.

Those of you asking for 5" screens and LED notification lights... I'm sorry, just buy a nice Android phone. You're not gonna get what you need on an iPhone.
    riley9dy likes this.
    08-11-2011 05:07 AM
    Is there a way around Flash support? I would love a way to stream content (e.g. soccer games/clips), so any sort of full support for this would be my top pick
    08-15-2011 07:24 PM
    Is there a way around Flash support? I would love a way to stream content (e.g. soccer games/clips), so any sort of full support for this would be my top pick
    I agree, this would be really nice but it will never happen.. Apple has already devoted itself to html5 and they aren't going to changed their minds now
    08-15-2011 11:22 PM
    64GB. What I would do to be able to fit (most) of my iTunes library and still have room for apps/pics/etc...
    This.

I have to 'manage' music, apps and photos to cram as many of my favorite things as I can on this device.

I don't want to manage the content.
    I want to enjoy it.
    ALL of it.
    I've decided to buy a separate iPod for music if I have to, but carrying 2 devices is not my first choice.

I currently have 20+ GB of music on my 3GS, and I could probably double that if I wasn't constrained by space.

128 < 256

Give me 64GB!
    08-20-2011 03:06 PM
    *fart*

Bwahahaha!
    08-20-2011 03:13 PM
    LTE is what I would really want if I had to pick just one thing.
    08-20-2011 11:28 PM
    LED notification light
    08-21-2011 01:25 PM
    I would love to see mini solar panels as an alternative way to charge battery.
    08-21-2011 04:37 PM
    I want this:

08-21-2011 05:28 PM
    I would love a curved, matte touch back. Aluminum would be ideal.

Although more than anything I would love a 720p front-facing camera, or at least widescreen video capture using the front-facing camera. Then I could process vlogs or whatever SO easily with iMovie.
    08-21-2011 05:34 PM
    I would love to see mini solar panels as an alternative way to charge battery.
    I would agree that an alternative way to charge the battery would be great, but it would take wayyyyy too many solar panels to charge it. If you covered the entire body in them it probably wouldn't be enough
    08-21-2011 06:05 PM
    I would love a curved, matte touch back. Aluminum would be ideal.

Although more than anything I would love a 720p front-facing camera, or at least widescreen video capture using the front-facing camera. Then I could process vlogs or whatever SO easily with iMovie.
    or you could use a regular camera. You won't be seeing a hd ffc anytime soon.
    08-21-2011 08:01 PM
    or you could use a regular camera. You won't be seeing a hd ffc anytime soon.
    This is a good point cause I don't think apple (or any phone company) spend much time trying to fit a really quality front facing camera just because a lot of iphone owners don't use them very much, or at least most of the iphone owners I've ever talked to...

It's a really popular feature in smartphones now, but I personally, could live without it...
    08-21-2011 08:21 PM
    This is a good point cause I don't think apple (or any phone company) spend much time trying to fit a really quality front facing camera just because a lot of iphone owners don't use them very much, or at least most of the iphone owners I've ever talked to...

It's a really popular feature in smartphones now, but I personally, could live without it...
    I agree. Most people are happy with the quality that is in the ffc now. I just think it would be too much money spent trying to get such a small sensor on the front for the ffc. I just don't think the tech is there yet it would need a much larger opening than the small hole for the ffc. I think I may have used my ffc about 3 times it is nice to have if I ever wanted to use facetime or something but not something i necessarily need.
    08-21-2011 08:25 PM

I think of all companies Apple would be the first one to unveil a 720p ffc. You know why?

They just launched FaceTime HD on the Mac, and they have already said that in iOS 5.0 the FaceTime quality will be improved.

That's not to say I really think they're going to do it, but they have more reason to than any other company does.
    08-21-2011 08:57 PM
    I want a solar panel as the back of the ip5. That way I can charge on the go and it would help with the current battery issues that plague smartphones right now.
    Thrasherx2k1 and redbeard like this.
    09-05-2011 04:00 PM
    I would like a larger screen.
    09-06-2011 12:12 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD