Well, technically, they did release three new phones:

iPhone 4S in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB.

Same design but three different storage sizes = three "different" phones.
    10-11-2011 06:04 AM
    iphone5 announcement = lots of iphone4s returns
    10-11-2011 10:04 AM
    Not me. I'm getting the iPhone 4S irregardless of when Apple does or doesn't release an iPhone 5. This is my last annual upgrade with Sprint and don't get another for 20 months. I'm not paying over $500 for the latest phone. Don't require the latest. I just need a phone that works and the 4S fits all of my needs.
    10-11-2011 10:21 AM
    3 New models, iphone 4s for att, verizon, and sprint.
    10-11-2011 10:22 AM
    3 New models, iphone 4s for att, verizon, and sprint.
    Wrong, that's the same exact phone.
    10-11-2011 10:28 AM
    Well to give him a fair place here everyone else against him was wrong too. They were saying 2 iPhones. Which is completely missing the mark also here. Don't blame him, rumors are rumors. The world was practically wrong

Sent from tapatalk
    iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
    Best buy employee
    Free time apple enthusiast
    Errr actually most of us maintained that it would be the 5th gen iPhone and a re-release of the iPhone 4 at $99... Which is what happened.
    10-11-2011 10:55 AM
    No, most people, including you my friend said there would be a a fully redesigned iPhone 5 along side a iPhone 4s which would be a cheaper model iPhone 4 with different internals. Dead wrong also there sir.

Sent from tapatalk
    iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
    Best buy employee
    Fausty82 likes this.
    10-11-2011 11:04 AM
    We all need to recognize that Jeremy was spot on with his prediction. He called it - even the name - over a month ago.

Props to "the man".
    10-11-2011 11:11 AM
    We all need to recognize that Jeremy was spot on with his prediction. He called it - even the name - over a month ago.

Props to "the man".
    Is it time to share info on the next gen iPhone yet?

*And to be fair I can't predict anything, though I wish I could! Where ever I get my information is who should be thanked honestly. Not me. I simply toss some information this way to help forum members here.
    Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 10-11-2011 at 12:12 PM.
    Jellotime91 likes this.
    10-11-2011 11:12 AM
    The logic behind offerings three handsets is choice, something Apple has not provided and every one of their competitors has....and now they are seeing the reality of it.
    Apple isnt like other company's, and to be honest with you I really doubt Apple cares how they do business. Why would they? What their doing is working. Their huge and untouchable.
    GuyKujawa likes this.
    10-11-2011 11:28 AM
    No, most people, including you my friend said there would be a a fully redesigned iPhone 5 along side a iPhone 4s which would be a cheaper model iPhone 4 with different internals. Dead wrong also there sir.

Sent from tapatalk
    iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
    Best buy employee
    I talked about multiple different theories.. lol and I did doubt that the iPhone would not get a redesign. I did say though several times that it would be one new iPhone, and budget iPhone 4.
    10-11-2011 12:03 PM
    4s* there is what u said haha but ok man. Does it really matter? No. There was one phone, a tweaked 4. No one called that. There were no rumors circulating that rumor so off the high horse son, no one was more right than the other. All dead wrong.

Sent from tapatalk
    iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
    Best buy employee
    10-11-2011 12:13 PM
    4s* there is what u said haha but ok man. Does it really matter? No. There was one phone, a tweaked 4. No one called that. There were no rumors circulating that rumor so off the high horse son, no one was more right than the other. All dead wrong.

Sent from tapatalk
    iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
    Best buy employee
    Perhaps you have not been here that long then. I told people months ago... Where do you think the bulk of this came from? This as well. I can keep going.
    Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 10-11-2011 at 12:23 PM.
    10-11-2011 12:15 PM

Sent from tapatalk
    iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
    Best buy employee
    Jello did even make a thread with a poll saying how many still think after all the case leaks that a redesign would not be unveiled.
    10-11-2011 12:19 PM
    Jello did even make a thread with a poll saying how many still think after all the case leaks that a redesign would not be unveiled.
    Yeah I did! Cause I really thought it would be! But I even edited that thread afterwards, saying that it now appears as if it won't be redesigned.

I have said many, many different things... But in this thread what I maintained in several posts is that there would be one new phone, and a cheaper iPhone 4, which I pegged as possibly being the 4S.

I was wrong, but I didn't think there would be 2 entirely new phones.
    10-11-2011 12:22 PM
    Yeah I did! Cause I really thought it would be! But I even edited that thread afterwards, saying that it now appears as if it won't be redesigned.

I have said many, many different things... But in this thread what I maintained in several posts is that there would be one new phone, and a cheaper iPhone 4, which I pegged as possibly being the 4S.

I was wrong, but I didn't think there would be 2 entirely new phones.
    I think most people did not think there would be 2 entirely new iphones that just is very un apple like.
    10-11-2011 12:23 PM
    I think most people did not think there would be 2 entirely new iphones that just is very un apple like.
    Yeah, I was just reiterating that most of the people in this thread maintained that there would only be one new device. Some said 4S as well at some points, myself included. But nobody here was saying there would be 3 new devices. lol
    10-11-2011 12:30 PM
    Yeah, I was just reiterating that most of the people in this thread maintained that there would only be one new device. Some said 4S as well at some points, myself included. But nobody here was saying there would be 3 new devices. lol
    My head is spinning...
    10-11-2011 12:31 PM
    My head is spinning...
    Let's just not revisit what was said because the hysteria went on for so long I think I had about 5 different theories going... lmao
    10-11-2011 01:16 PM
    Let's just not revisit what was said because the hysteria went on for so long I think I had about 5 different theories going... lmao
    Translation: Please don't remind me how wrong I was with my prediction.

(Welcome to the club!)
    Jellotime91 likes this.
    10-11-2011 01:25 PM
    LMAO boy was I wrong! Freely admit that.

Everyone enjoy the new iPhone 4S. I will at some point grab one - Siri is really awesome. To me it is what bridges the gap between technology and humanity.
    Jellotime91 likes this.
    10-13-2011 12:25 AM
    LMAO boy was I wrong! Freely admit that.
    I think almost everyone was!
    10-13-2011 12:29 AM
    Not me. I'm getting the iPhone 4S irregardless of when Apple does or doesn't release an iPhone 5. This is my last annual upgrade with Sprint and don't get another for 20 months. I'm not paying over $500 for the latest phone. Don't require the latest. I just need a phone that works and the 4S fits all of my needs.
    Congrats on winning.
    10-13-2011 12:29 AM
    Initially I had no idea that the blog I wrote would generate a lot of traffic here. I would visit my blog daily and this forum bumped my traffic up a bunch. It was kind of funny.

I am digging the new software, but I do hope the newer version (iPhone 5) will bump the screen size.

Oh well.

In the end, I just miss Steve. Sad he is gone. Sad indeed.
    BLiNK likes this.
    10-13-2011 12:36 AM
    thanks for being a good sport!
    10-13-2011 12:48 AM
155 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD