Sprint Iphone

asudevil

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
As a long time Sprint customer, I was recently pleased to see the numerous android phones that has been released and upcoming devices soon to be sold. However, the device that Sprint has been missing is of course the iphone. As IOS5 is about to be release with in all probability another iphone, there has been rumours that Sprint along with T-mobile would get a device each. But, I have heard from a colleague that while Sprint was hosting various reporters at their headquarters in the midwest, they were not happy about the questions about a potential Iphone. He told me they were downright irritated from the many questions posed and would neither confirm or deny the existence of the phone. His opinion is that the iphone wouldnt come until next year. I myself hope and pray that they do. I should have followed my first instinct and went to veerizon before they imposed the 2gig limit. Thoughts?

dcgore

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I think it will be released on sprint but closer to the end of the year rather than at lauch with ATTs and VZ. At least that the sentiment across most financial analysts.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2