This is interesting... and may be true or not... but a good read, nonetheless...

Rumor: iPhone 5 not arriving soon because the A5 chip is overheating? | 9to5Mac | Apple Intelligence
    Last edited by Fausty82; 07-14-2011 at 01:15 PM.
    07-14-2011 01:13 PM
    I read it earlier and it may be true on over heating but that isnt the cause of the delay from June until fall. Now onto the next rumor...
    07-14-2011 01:20 PM
    I read it earlier and it may be true on over heating but that isnt the cause of the delay from June until fall. Now onto the next rumor...
    That's not what the article says...it says that the phone may be delayed beyond the expected release in September/October/whenever.

But, I agree, let's move on...
    07-14-2011 01:24 PM
    That would certainly suck...but better to fix the issue before release instead of going through the BS they did when the iPhone 4 apparently had it's "antenna gate". The media is always hungry for blood when it comes to new apple hardware, so it's better they delay it a bit and fix any major issues like this, or they can count on being burned at the stake by the world of online blogs...
    07-14-2011 01:35 PM
    That's not what the article says...it says that the phone may be delayed beyond the expected release in September/October/whenever.

But, I agree, let's move on...
    This is the line I was talking about frm the article:

"If machine translation is to be believed, thats why Apple pushed back the next iPhone launch from the usual June-July timeframe into the late August-early September timeframe."

But either way, I think it will be released this fall still
    07-14-2011 01:35 PM

But either way, I think it will be released this fall still
    I agree with you.
    07-14-2011 04:05 PM
    Apple will make sure that put the best product in the market to stay away from any issues like "Antennagate" in future and that is fair from their side. Ultimately we will get the best device and thats cool.
    07-15-2011 09:31 AM
    That would certainly suck...but better to fix the issue before release instead of going through the BS they did when the iPhone 4 apparently had it's "antenna gate". The media is always hungry for blood when it comes to new apple hardware, so it's better they delay it a bit and fix any major issues like this, or they can count on being burned at the stake by the world of online blogs...
    I am waiting on the day that the media will be criticizing apple
    for the number of buttons on the device, the size of the buttons, and the amount of buttons it has...or something of that nature.

"New iPhone has spacing of .25 cm when .50cm would have been more sufficient, company seeing backlash from design!"
    07-15-2011 01:22 PM
    Apple will make sure that put the best product in the market to stay away from any issues like "Antennagate" in future and that is fair from their side. Ultimately we will get the best device and thats cool.
    I sure hope you are right about this. The first iPhone 4 that I got on launch day was awful due to the antenna issue.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    07-15-2011 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD