Overheating issue causing iPhone 5 delays?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I read it earlier and it may be true on over heating but that isnt the cause of the delay from June until fall. Now onto the next rumor...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I read it earlier and it may be true on over heating but that isnt the cause of the delay from June until fall. Now onto the next rumor...

That's not what the article says...it says that the phone may be delayed beyond the expected release in September/October/whenever.

But, I agree, let's move on...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
That would certainly suck...but better to fix the issue before release instead of going through the BS they did when the iPhone 4 apparently had it's "antenna gate". The media is always hungry for blood when it comes to new apple hardware, so it's better they delay it a bit and fix any major issues like this, or they can count on being burned at the stake by the world of online blogs...

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
That's not what the article says...it says that the phone may be delayed beyond the expected release in September/October/whenever.

But, I agree, let's move on...

This is the line I was talking about frm the article:

"If machine translation is to be believed, that?s why Apple pushed back the next iPhone launch from the usual June-July timeframe into the late August-early September timeframe."

But either way, I think it will be released this fall still

baharharre

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Apple will make sure that put the best product in the market to stay away from any issues like "Antennagate" in future and that is fair from their side. Ultimately we will get the best device and thats cool.

accessoriesguy

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
That would certainly suck...but better to fix the issue before release instead of going through the BS they did when the iPhone 4 apparently had it's "antenna gate". The media is always hungry for blood when it comes to new apple hardware, so it's better they delay it a bit and fix any major issues like this, or they can count on being burned at the stake by the world of online blogs...

I am waiting on the day that the media will be criticizing apple
for the number of buttons on the device, the size of the buttons, and the amount of buttons it has...or something of that nature.

"New iPhone has spacing of .25 cm when .50cm would have been more sufficient, company seeing backlash from design!"

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Apple will make sure that put the best product in the market to stay away from any issues like "Antennagate" in future and that is fair from their side. Ultimately we will get the best device and thats cool.

I sure hope you are right about this. The first iPhone 4 that I got on launch day was awful due to the antenna issue.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.