playing music in beta 3

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Did you try resetting? Beta 3 is wonky...seems anything that doesn't work will work after a reset.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
+1 ... I am noticing most apps when you open them for the first time they instantly crash, then when you click the app again it opens just fine. After a reset said apps don't crash on the first launch, strange behavior. I feel like I am back to my old winnows mobile days when I would reboot my phone every morning for stability ;-) ... LOL, I guess it's the price you pay to play in Beta Land ..

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
the release notes for beta 3 state that there's a known issue with launching apps after reset... I think Garz posted that info, also...

But, as stated above, there's a fair amount of wonkiness with this one...

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
+1 ... I am noticing most apps when you open them for the first time they instantly crash, then when you click the app again it opens just fine. After a reset said apps don't crash on the first launch, strange behavior. I feel like I am back to my old winnows mobile days when I would reboot my phone every morning for stability ;-) ... LOL, I guess it's the price you pay to play in Beta Land ..

yes I posted the release notes to that exact thing regarding the intitial app crash thing on the bugs thread.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh