Is the fact the screen size will remain the same. I was really hoping for a larger screen.
    07-08-2011 07:27 PM
    Is the fact the screen size will remain the same. I was really hoping for a larger screen.
    Man, I was all ready to ask the OP how he could already be disappointed since he phone has not been released yet... then I realized WHO was posting...

That is a bummer, as I was hoping for a larger screen, too.
    07-08-2011 07:45 PM
    Man, I was all ready to ask the OP how he could already be disappointed since he phone has not been released yet... then I realized WHO was posting...

That is a bummer, as I was hoping for a larger screen, too.
    This person was aware how badly I wanted a 4 inch screen and told me about a month ago how disappointed I was going to be... It really is a bummer but I guess that's why I have my Nexus.
    07-08-2011 07:48 PM
    oh well, maybe next time...

but at least we'll have an LED light for notifications? oh yeah, i said it
    07-08-2011 08:12 PM

oh, no, you didn't ?!?
    Last edited by Fausty82; 07-08-2011 at 09:01 PM.
    07-08-2011 08:39 PM
    Haha this is great. Open another can of worms?
    07-08-2011 08:58 PM
    I'm kinda happy theres not a larger screen, with the larger screens on android the battery gets worse and worse. I'm sure steve would change that though. but thats just from experience.
    07-08-2011 10:22 PM
    I agree with larger screen equals more battery drain. I would rather see time invested in better battery technology
    riley9dy likes this.
    07-08-2011 10:47 PM
    i much rather have better battery preformance than a larger screen.
    BLiNK, Ivana, JeremyHD and 1 others like this.
    07-09-2011 02:09 AM
    No deal breaker for me, i could care less if the screen was increased at such a negligible difference...the screen it has now is just fine, i mean they could give us a bigger screen each release year, all the way until it's an iPad...lol.

Im more excited about features, personally.
    JeremyHD, Chris Blaze and Dark_Blu like this.
    07-09-2011 09:46 AM

Oh Yeah!!
    07-09-2011 12:40 PM
    OP, since you seem to be in the know, nail down a month for me please. September or October release?
    07-09-2011 01:59 PM
    Haha this is great. Open another can of worms?
    I wouldn't say something if I wasn't sure about it. Promise you that. I figure why not spill a little bit of information so you guys/gals can talk it up. I can stop though...
    Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 07-09-2011 at 02:55 PM.
    07-09-2011 02:01 PM
    I wouldn't say something if I didn't if I wasn't sure about it. Promise you that. I figure why not spill a little bit of information so you guys/gals can talk it up. I can stop though...
    lol...aww.
    07-09-2011 02:14 PM
    I wouldn't say something if I didn't if I wasn't sure about it. Promise you that. I figure why not spill a little bit of information so you guys/gals can talk it up. I can stop though...
    No! No! Please keep "spilling the beans". Plus, I think that post was in reference to the LED comment.

I'm very content with the current screen size. Although, that could change if I ever came face to face with a 4" version.
    07-09-2011 02:18 PM
    No! No! Please keep "spilling the beans". Plus, I think that post was in reference to the LED comment.

I'm very content with the current screen size. Although, that could change if I ever came face to face with a 4" version.
    OK OK fine... I won't shut up.
    07-09-2011 02:57 PM
    Is the 8 megapixel camera a definite?
    07-09-2011 04:34 PM
    A bummer but no surprise there
    07-09-2011 05:53 PM
    Ok, are you kidding about the LED notfication? Is it for real or an inside joke? I really want one!

I think my biggest disappointment is the fact that it isn't releasing until Fall. My upgrade is July 26th and I don't know if I can resist picking up the Motorola Atrix when there are so many unanswered questions about the next iPhone.
    07-09-2011 06:55 PM
    OK OK fine... I won't shut up.
    prove it. ha!
    07-09-2011 08:45 PM
    OP, since you seem to be in the know, nail down a month for me please. September or October release?
    I don't have a exact month for the phone(s) but the iPad is currently slated for October. That I am positive of. My best guess, they will come out at the same time or close together. Again I have to stress things do change and if they do, I'll be sure to post what I hear.

Is the 8 megapixel camera a definite?
    I really believe so. I was told a "better camera".
    07-12-2011 10:54 AM
    I'm not trying to be a ****, but how could you know this info? Future products at Apple are under CIA type security, I can't imagine anyone with enough clearance to know about the next iPhone, would actually risk a high paying dream job like that by leaking info to their friends??

Am I missing something?
    07-13-2011 12:30 AM
    No deal breaker for me, i could care less if the screen was increased at such a negligible difference...the screen it has now is just fine, i mean they could give us a bigger screen each release year, all the way until it's an iPad...lol.

Im more excited about features, personally.
    Exactly. Especially since 4 months ago I was staring at a screen half the size on my BB Bold and pulling the darn battery out ever hour, the iPhone screen size is definitely not a deal breaker. I'm really looking forward to the features and improvements too.
    07-13-2011 09:57 AM
    I do not care at all about the size of the screen. 3.5" is huge, and having the high resolution on the screen makes the screen look huge when I'm watching youtube or tv shows in bed. I would however like it if the screen extended to the edge of the device more closely, like it did in the original iPhone. But that's just a design aesthetic thing, nothing to do with the size.

I would be disappointed if the camera still makes a green dot in the middle of all indoor photos, and I'd be even more disappointed if they use the same antenna because it really is annoying sometimes (I live in a basement).
    07-13-2011 12:57 PM
    As long as the size of the phone stays the same. I have a Droid X and coming from that screen back down to the 3.5" screen took some adjusting but the retina display makes up for it. I love the size of the phone and it's much more pocketable even with my Otterbox commuter case. Plus the larger screen will will decrease the battery life and as already posted I would much rather have better battery life.
    07-13-2011 02:24 PM
161 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD