Biggest disappointment RE: the next iPhone...

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Makes me feel great that all of those people out there hating on me for sharing the truth are nowhere to be found.

The people who are disappointed, disappointed themselves by believing in unicorns. It's just a game Focker! I'm not disappointed in the least because I gambled on what you said a few months ago and sold my 1 year old iP4 and bought two brand new ones for my husband and I (white for me!), at a profit! :D

So THANK YOU for posting your info! :)

Last edited:

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm just totally amazed that all they announced was stuff we already knew, just the bare bones obvious stuff.

Come next year this will be competing with competitor's phones that will be far far more advanced.

The whole 4G thing is pretty lame too, I'm always near a charge port of some sort.

I bet the lines will not be as long as they were when the 4 came out last year.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm just totally amazed that all they announced was stuff we already knew, just the bare bones obvious stuff.

Come next year this will be competing with competitor's phones that will be far far more advanced.

The whole 4G thing is pretty lame too, I'm always near a charge port of some sort.

I bet the lines will not be as long as they were when the 4 came out last year.

They won't everyone will be waiting for a real i5 or switch platforms. I6 rumors gonna start now? Lol

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Yea well I have been really loyal to Apple, was really looking forward to an all new phone after 16 months of waiting, to get the same exact thing, with a different chip and 8mp camera is pretty mind boggling. They could have done so much more, that's what sucks.

I feel your pain, but what's the point of shooting the messenger?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I am laughing at this whole 4s thing. So disappointing. Bad start for Tim Cook...come on back Steve. PLEASE

This had nothing to do with Tim Cook. 4S has been the name well before Steve was gone. In fact I'm almost positive it's been named before 4 was released.

tewest86

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
So maps still doesn't to turn by turn like Android? It's free with Andriod and it works flawlessly. The iPhone maps is very bad. The compass never works when you are in a car. I never have that problem using an Android device with google maps. I know you can purchase it in the App store but it it's all integrate into the UI like Android. Well, guess I'll gone get the gS2 for AT&T. I played with it Sunday and it felt like a good phone.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
So maps still doesn't to turn by turn like Android? It's free with Andriod and it works flawlessly. The iPhone maps is very bad. The compass never works when you are in a car. I never have that problem using an Android device with google maps. I know you can purchase it in the App store but it it's all integrate into the UI like Android. Well, guess I'll gone get the gS2 for AT&T. I played with it Sunday and it felt like a good phone.

I picked one up Sunday, it's a great phone. (and yes, I still love my iPhones)

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I still don't know for sure and no one does for that matter, everyone keeps talking like they know exactly what the new iphone will look like... get it into your head guys, WE WON'T KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE/HOW BIG THE SCREEN IS UNTIL IT COMES OUT!!

Where are you now?

Yeah, this whole thread is somewhat of a farce... Apple hasn't announced ANYTHING about the next iPhone (iPhone 5?), yet this is a thread about what we're most disappointed in about said unannounced phone. SMH, really. :cool:

I'm shocked you said this! :p

Zombie thread... I wonder if Jeremy still thinks there won't be a larger screen after all the rumors over the last 2 months?

:eek:

Sorry, I had to reread this whole thread just for kicks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2