You've been chewing on Jeremy's @$$ for weeks now.
    I have? I think you're confusing me with someone else, I'm pissed at Apple, not Jeremy..
    10-04-2011 03:29 PM
    I am laughing at this whole 4s thing. So disappointing. Bad start for Tim Cook...come on back Steve. PLEASE
    Premium1 likes this.
    10-04-2011 03:49 PM
    I am laughing at this whole 4s thing. So disappointing. Bad start for Tim Cook...come on back Steve. PLEASE
    This had nothing to do with Tim Cook. 4S has been the name well before Steve was gone. In fact I'm almost positive it's been named before 4 was released.
    10-04-2011 04:06 PM
    Not even a measly notification light!
    10-04-2011 04:08 PM
    I have? I think you're confusing me with someone else, I'm pissed at Apple, not Jeremy..
    If I did confuse you with some one else, or if I misjudged your comments, my apologies.
    10-04-2011 04:09 PM
    So maps still doesn't to turn by turn like Android? It's free with Andriod and it works flawlessly. The iPhone maps is very bad. The compass never works when you are in a car. I never have that problem using an Android device with google maps. I know you can purchase it in the App store but it it's all integrate into the UI like Android. Well, guess I'll gone get the gS2 for AT&T. I played with it Sunday and it felt like a good phone.
    Premium1 likes this.
    10-04-2011 04:21 PM
    So maps still doesn't to turn by turn like Android? It's free with Andriod and it works flawlessly. The iPhone maps is very bad. The compass never works when you are in a car. I never have that problem using an Android device with google maps. I know you can purchase it in the App store but it it's all integrate into the UI like Android. Well, guess I'll gone get the gS2 for AT&T. I played with it Sunday and it felt like a good phone.
    I picked one up Sunday, it's a great phone. (and yes, I still love my iPhones)
    10-04-2011 04:23 PM
    I think I'll get one tomorrow once Best buy restocks them here
    10-04-2011 05:42 PM
    I still don't know for sure and no one does for that matter, everyone keeps talking like they know exactly what the new iphone will look like... get it into your head guys, WE WON'T KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE/HOW BIG THE SCREEN IS UNTIL IT COMES OUT!!
    Where are you now?

Yeah, this whole thread is somewhat of a farce... Apple hasn't announced ANYTHING about the next iPhone (iPhone 5?), yet this is a thread about what we're most disappointed in about said unannounced phone. SMH, really.
    I'm shocked you said this!

Zombie thread... I wonder if Jeremy still thinks there won't be a larger screen after all the rumors over the last 2 months?
    :o

Sorry, I had to reread this whole thread just for kicks.
    10-11-2011 10:57 AM
    I am laughing at this whole 4s thing. So disappointing.
    Are you still laughing? Apple sells over 1 million iPhone 4S handsets in first 24 hours
    10-11-2011 12:53 PM
    The compass never works, period. It has led me in the wrong direction while walking many, many times!

When you're in a big city with large buildings surrounding you, DON'T use the compass. In fact, I think it's a straight up safety hazard and Apple should've never enabled it in Maps.
    10-11-2011 01:11 PM
161 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD