Biggest disappointment RE: the next iPhone...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Is the fact the screen size will remain the same. I was really hoping for a larger screen. :(

Man, I was all ready to ask the OP how he could already be disappointed since he phone has not been released yet... then I realized WHO was posting... :)

That is a bummer, as I was hoping for a larger screen, too.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Man, I was all ready to ask the OP how he could already be disappointed since he phone has not been released yet... then I realized WHO was posting... :)

That is a bummer, as I was hoping for a larger screen, too.

This person was aware how badly I wanted a 4 inch screen and told me about a month ago how disappointed I was going to be... It really is a bummer but I guess that's why I have my Nexus.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
oh well, maybe next time...

but at least we'll have an LED light for notifications? oh yeah, i said it

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm kinda happy theres not a larger screen, with the larger screens on android the battery gets worse and worse. I'm sure steve would change that though. but thats just from experience.

iV1SHAL

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I agree with larger screen equals more battery drain. I would rather see time invested in better battery technology

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
No deal breaker for me, i could care less if the screen was increased at such a negligible difference...the screen it has now is just fine, i mean they could give us a bigger screen each release year, all the way until it's an iPad...lol.

Im more excited about features, personally.

Reactions: Dark_Blu

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Haha this is great. Open another can of worms?

I wouldn't say something if I wasn't sure about it. Promise you that. I figure why not spill a little bit of information so you guys/gals can talk it up. I can stop though...

Last edited:

Ham Solo

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't say something if I didn't if I wasn't sure about it. Promise you that. I figure why not spill a little bit of information so you guys/gals can talk it up. I can stop though...

No! No! Please keep "spilling the beans". Plus, I think that post was in reference to the LED comment.

I'm very content with the current screen size. Although, that could change if I ever came face to face with a 4" version.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
No! No! Please keep "spilling the beans". Plus, I think that post was in reference to the LED comment.

I'm very content with the current screen size. Although, that could change if I ever came face to face with a 4" version.

OK OK fine... I won't shut up.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Ok, are you kidding about the LED notfication? Is it for real or an inside joke? I really want one!

I think my biggest disappointment is the fact that it isn't releasing until Fall. My upgrade is July 26th and I don't know if I can resist picking up the Motorola Atrix when there are so many unanswered questions about the next iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods