iPhone 5 Dreams

bmuncy

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Inevitably whenever a new iPhone is coming out mockups start to fly all over the web of what it could be. So what are some of the mockups you've seen for the iPhone 5? What do you like, not like about them?

This is the Coolest iPhone 5 Mockup EVER! | t3kd

Never seen that mock up before, it looks awesome! However I feel that it wont look like that. I have found one however that matches the current rumors pretty well I think.

iPhone 5 news: iPhone 5 mock up pics | T.i.A. | #1 iPhone News, Review and Accessory Source

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

bmuncy

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I like it, the thinness is awesome but with a 8MP camera wonder if they can really go even thinner? I think they're going to do a bigger screen but I don't think they're gonna go full 4".

That is probably how they will manage a thinner phone. They will expand outward using a larger screen. I don't think it will make it to 4" as well because Apple would not want to lose the great dpi of the retina screen by increasing the size. Unless they redone the retina screen as well.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i do like the design but if Apple were to do any other colors other than black & white i will be left thinking they are complete "Sell Outs"

weberm13

Aug 19, 2009
t3kd.com
i do like the design but if Apple were to do any other colors other than black & white i will be left thinking they are complete "Sell Outs"

They do colors with the iPod nano, so I don't think it is totally out of the realm of possibility.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
good point actually, however when it comes to the iPhone i feel it would take away from the level that it has grown to over the years

from a business perspective it would be brilliant. imagine all the kids that will buy it!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh