There is a new version for both Mac and Windows. I always loved it because you can get into the file system of the iPhone without the extra steps of OpenSSH. I used to use this with my 3G all the time but then when I got the iPhone 4 it still worked but not as fluid. I could only do one thing and I would have to shut down the app because it wouldn't refresh. I haven't tried the new version with the iPhone 4 yet but I tried it on iOS 4.3.3 and it worked great I'll test it with my iPhone 4 tomorrow and update. This is just extra info for the people who don't want to do the extra steps of SSH.

PS
    Mods please move this to the JB forums sorry for my mistake
    07-05-2011 11:57 PM
    I just used it on my iPhone 4 and it works great so confirmed
    07-06-2011 11:41 AM
    I just used it on my iPhone 4 and it works great so confirmed
    iPhone Explorer - A USB iPhone browser for Mac and PC Is this what your referring too? Because I need somethng to remove my pics and vids so I can restore as new but be able to save and sync my stuff back.
    07-06-2011 12:10 PM
    Yeah that's the one, so much easier than SSH. I used to use it with my 3G but when I went to the iPhone 4 it wouldn't work properly so I went back to SSH.
    07-06-2011 12:25 PM
    Yeah that's the one, so much easier than SSH. I used to use it with my 3G but when I went to the iPhone 4 it wouldn't work properly so I went back to SSH.
    ok good. I'll check this out tonight.
    07-06-2011 12:45 PM
    It is good experience. I have tried out the new version for days.
    07-06-2011 11:02 PM
    This is what I use too. It's awesome. Sometimes it crashes with larger files but you need to download and add "afc2add" from cydia to make it stable.
    07-08-2011 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD