Will it be the iPhone 5 or 4G, or 4GS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
White ?iPhone 4s? apparently shows up in AT&T internal system | 9to5Mac | Apple Intelligence

did-a-white-iphone-4s-just-pop-up-in-atandts-inventory-system.jpeg

It is interesting that the "4s" does not say the amount of storage

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
hi hope is faster then the Ipad 2

This all depends on the processor. There is some speculation that the new iPhone will include the same one as the iPad 2. If this is the case, look for the speed to be about the same. Actually, I have the iPad 2, and I am very impressed by the speed that it has over my iPhone 4.

Kdan Mobile

Banned
Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Apple has already spent much time on this new product. It's more likely that they'll bring out the next generation iPhone, rather than an upgraded version of iPhone 4.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm still going with NO iPhone 5... it will be iPhone 4S and will extremely minor external differences from the current iPhone4.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm still going with NO iPhone 5... it will be iPhone 4S and will extremely minor external differences from the current iPhone4.

"Extremely minor"?? So what are you expecting, exactly? 1.1ghz single core processor, 768mb ram, 6mp camera? Lol...

The rumored internal changes in the "4S" are not minor, and certainly not "extremely minor". Dual core A5, 1GB ram, backlit cam sensor, 64GB. That's not minor at all.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
"Extremely minor"?? So what are you expecting, exactly? 1.1ghz single core processor, 768mb ram, 6mp camera? Lol...

The rumored internal changes in the "4S" are not minor, and certainly not "extremely minor". Dual core A5, 1GB ram, backlit cam sensor, 64GB. That's not minor at all.

If you read what I said, you'd see that you missed my point... I said "extremely minor EXTERNAL" differences. My point was that at a glance, it would not look much different from the iPhone 4. I agree that there will be some substantial INTERNAL differences - processor, memory, camera, etc.

It's a shame you didn't bother to read/comprehend what I said.

Last edited:

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
If you read what I said, you'd see that you misse my point... I said "extremely minor EXTERNAL" differences. My point was that at a glance, it would not look much different from the iPhone 4. I agree that there will be some substantial INTERNAL differences - processor, memory, camera, etc.

It's a shame you didn't bother to read/comprehend what I said.

That happens a lot here. I agree with what you said in that post. Extremely minor external changes, if any. But I actually almost doubt there will be any external changes on the 5 or the 4s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jared52

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
If it was a full blown iPhone 5, it would be in a larger venue. I think the fact the event is on Apple's campus is telling in that it's not going to be a huge unveil of a redesigned iPhone. Granted a health spec bump is nice, but the form-factor changes just don't seem likely. The whole rain-drop design of the purported iPhone 5 is more likely to me an iPod touch. There's no way they can get all the radios into it and a big enough battery to last a day and reduce the size that much. But hey, stranger things have happened and Apple had done some amazing industrial engineering in the past.

My guess, iPhone 4S 32 and 64GB flavors (white and black), all carriers supported by one device. The one more thing might be an 16GB iPhone device that will be <$50 (maybe free) on contract or $299 with no contract. This will also usher in a new iPhone naming scheme in which numbers will be replaced with words, i.e. iPod nano, iPod touch, iPod classic. I just don't see them maintaining the numbering system that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73