Will it be the iPhone 5 or 4G, or 4GS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I honestly don't want it to be called iPhone 4G, because people have already been calling this one 'iPhone 4G' and it really, really bugs me. I've even seen someone's email signature say "Sent from my IPhone 4G"... That just sent me off the rails. I had to halt communication with that client.

I would like them to give it a new moniker. Just because if they call it an iPhone 5, everyone is going to call it an "iPhone 5G", and then people are going to say "well the iPhone has 5G speed so its way faster"... And that's just going to make me want to shoot myself.

I need to associate with fewer stupid people.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I honestly don't want it to be called iPhone 4G, because people have already been calling this one 'iPhone 4G' and it really, really bugs me. I've even seen someone's email signature say "Sent from my IPhone 4G"... That just sent me off the rails. I had to halt communication with that client.

I would like them to give it a new moniker. Just because if they call it an iPhone 5, everyone is going to call it an "iPhone 5G", and then people are going to say "well the iPhone has 5G speed so its way faster"... And that's just going to make me want to shoot myself.

I know a lot of people with the iPhone 4 and none of them call it the 4G. I really don't care what Apple decides to call it, as long as it meets my needs and performs on par with my other Apple products. :)

---
- Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

realdealio

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

Although, imagine all the people it could fix! When they see a phone that is an iPhone4G, and they notice...."hey this is not the same as mine" then they might not be prone to the same error in the future! This irks me too, but maybe it will help a little more than hurt, go iPhone4G!

pizzafootbal

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I think there is a possibility there are more than one models, so there could be a name for each one of them. For instance, Apple could make a budget model, and name it something different.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't drink beer but I will take a White Russian.

Jeremy, this is Sergei. Sergei, meet Jeremy.

9140715-russian-man-with-balalaika-red-neck-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

Ha so you care what people call their phone?:rolleyes: Yes maybe you do need to associate with more intelligent people. Then again most iphone owners aren't that intelligent.:eek:

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
lulz, so how long have you owned your iPhone for?

I owned an i4 for about 2 weeks got bored with it, then went back to android. I will switch back to i5 if it has lte otherwise I will wait out my upgrade since I am in no real hurry.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I owned an i4 for about 2 weeks got bored with it, then went back to android. I will switch back to i5 if it has lte otherwise I will wait out my upgrade since I am in no real hurry.

If LTE is your primary objective here and you already have Android and are happy with that OS, why would you switch to the iPhone just for LTE? If you got bored with the iPhone 4, you'll be bored with the next iPhone too. A LTE capable iPhone is still going to be the same only it will run much faster than the 3G model.

---

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
so LTE is the deal breaker for you? no 4" screen, better camera--better battery???

Unless he has a low model Droid he probably already has the things that you mentioned here, except for the better battery.

---

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
so LTE is the deal breaker for you? no 4" screen, better camera--better battery???

I think it dwells deeper than that...based on his other comments and assertions that most iPhone owners were unintelligent, I'm guessing he's more of the "iPhone sucks until it proves to me otherwise" mind state...the typical android fan boy stance, as i've observed.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I think it dwells deeper than that...based on his other comments and assertions that most iPhone owners were unintelligent, I'm guessing he's more of the "iPhone sucks until it proves to me otherwise" mind state...the typical android fan boy stance, as i've observed.

That was my thought, as well... he had an iPhone for a whole 2 weeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro