10-01-2011 12:02 PM
    I'm still going with NO iPhone 5... it will be iPhone 4S and will extremely minor external differences from the current iPhone4.
    Premium1 likes this.
    10-01-2011 04:33 PM
    I disagree.. but guess we will see in 3 days.
    10-01-2011 04:59 PM
    I'm still going with NO iPhone 5... it will be iPhone 4S and will extremely minor external differences from the current iPhone4.
    "Extremely minor"?? So what are you expecting, exactly? 1.1ghz single core processor, 768mb ram, 6mp camera? Lol...

The rumored internal changes in the "4S" are not minor, and certainly not "extremely minor". Dual core A5, 1GB ram, backlit cam sensor, 64GB. That's not minor at all.
    10-02-2011 06:55 AM
    "Extremely minor"?? So what are you expecting, exactly? 1.1ghz single core processor, 768mb ram, 6mp camera? Lol...

The rumored internal changes in the "4S" are not minor, and certainly not "extremely minor". Dual core A5, 1GB ram, backlit cam sensor, 64GB. That's not minor at all.
    If you read what I said, you'd see that you missed my point... I said "extremely minor EXTERNAL" differences. My point was that at a glance, it would not look much different from the iPhone 4. I agree that there will be some substantial INTERNAL differences - processor, memory, camera, etc.

It's a shame you didn't bother to read/comprehend what I said.
    Last edited by Fausty82; 10-02-2011 at 12:10 PM.
    Premium1 likes this.
    10-02-2011 11:11 AM
    If you read what I said, you'd see that you misse my point... I said "extremely minor EXTERNAL" differences. My point was that at a glance, it would not look much different from the iPhone 4. I agree that there will be some substantial INTERNAL differences - processor, memory, camera, etc.

It's a shame you didn't bother to read/comprehend what I said.
    That happens a lot here. I agree with what you said in that post. Extremely minor external changes, if any. But I actually almost doubt there will be any external changes on the 5 or the 4s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-02-2011 12:02 PM
    We will see in 2 days.
    10-02-2011 12:09 PM
    i foresee my tuesday at work as unproductive as I will be preoccupied by a certain announcement/event. lol
    JeremyHD and Premium1 like this.
    10-02-2011 12:55 PM
    Regardless of what comes out, Sprint customers will be happy to see and iPhone in the lineup
    10-03-2011 08:49 PM
    If it was a full blown iPhone 5, it would be in a larger venue. I think the fact the event is on Apple's campus is telling in that it's not going to be a huge unveil of a redesigned iPhone. Granted a health spec bump is nice, but the form-factor changes just don't seem likely. The whole rain-drop design of the purported iPhone 5 is more likely to me an iPod touch. There's no way they can get all the radios into it and a big enough battery to last a day and reduce the size that much. But hey, stranger things have happened and Apple had done some amazing industrial engineering in the past.

My guess, iPhone 4S 32 and 64GB flavors (white and black), all carriers supported by one device. The one more thing might be an 16GB iPhone device that will be <$50 (maybe free) on contract or $299 with no contract. This will also usher in a new iPhone naming scheme in which numbers will be replaced with words, i.e. iPod nano, iPod touch, iPod classic. I just don't see them maintaining the numbering system that long.
    10-04-2011 10:40 AM
    I hope that it is an iPhone 5 - how ever I am not holding my breath. I will be getting it no matter what because in my opinion it is still the best phone with the best OS on the market. If it looks the same as the iPhone 4 then so be it.
    Last edited by Nicodm; 10-04-2011 at 11:20 AM.
    10-04-2011 11:05 AM
161 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD