I think there is a possibility there are more than one models, so there could be a name for each one of them. For instance, Apple could make a budget model, and name it something different.
    08-18-2011 10:03 PM
    I don't drink beer but I will take a White Russian.
    Jeremy, this is Sergei. Sergei, meet Jeremy.

LazyStarGazer likes this.
    08-18-2011 10:29 PM
    I honestly don't want it to be called iPhone 4G, because people have already been calling this one 'iPhone 4G' and it really, really bugs me. I've even seen someone's email signature say "Sent from my IPhone 4G"... That just sent me off the rails. I had to halt communication with that client.

I would like them to give it a new moniker. Just because if they call it an iPhone 5, everyone is going to call it an "iPhone 5G", and then people are going to say "well the iPhone has 5G speed so its way faster"... And that's just going to make me want to shoot myself.

I need to associate with fewer stupid people.
    Ha so you care what people call their phone? Yes maybe you do need to associate with more intelligent people. Then again most iphone owners aren't that intelligent.
    08-18-2011 11:30 PM
    Ha so you care what people call their phone? Yes maybe you do need to associate with more intelligent people. Then again most iphone owners aren't that intelligent.
    lulz, so how long have you owned your iPhone for?
    08-19-2011 12:00 AM
    lulz, so how long have you owned your iPhone for?
    I owned an i4 for about 2 weeks got bored with it, then went back to android. I will switch back to i5 if it has lte otherwise I will wait out my upgrade since I am in no real hurry.
    08-19-2011 12:12 AM
    so LTE is the deal breaker for you? no 4" screen, better camera--better battery???
    08-19-2011 12:20 AM
    I owned an i4 for about 2 weeks got bored with it, then went back to android. I will switch back to i5 if it has lte otherwise I will wait out my upgrade since I am in no real hurry.
    If LTE is your primary objective here and you already have Android and are happy with that OS, why would you switch to the iPhone just for LTE? If you got bored with the iPhone 4, you'll be bored with the next iPhone too. A LTE capable iPhone is still going to be the same only it will run much faster than the 3G model.

---
    - Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
    08-19-2011 09:52 AM
    so LTE is the deal breaker for you? no 4" screen, better camera--better battery???
    Unless he has a low model Droid he probably already has the things that you mentioned here, except for the better battery.

---
    08-19-2011 09:54 AM
    I think it dwells deeper than that...based on his other comments and assertions that most iPhone owners were unintelligent, I'm guessing he's more of the "iPhone sucks until it proves to me otherwise" mind state...the typical android fan boy stance, as i've observed.
    08-19-2011 11:30 AM
    I think it dwells deeper than that...based on his other comments and assertions that most iPhone owners were unintelligent, I'm guessing he's more of the "iPhone sucks until it proves to me otherwise" mind state...the typical android fan boy stance, as i've observed.
    That was my thought, as well... he had an iPhone for a whole 2 weeks...
    08-19-2011 11:48 AM
    You're right and most the Android owners I know are downright idiots I guess it must be a mobile thing. Afterall I went back to my carrier and asked why my phone was so slow because it's a 4G? Then when my cousin told me he Jailbroke his phone I was mortified I asked him what prison?

Oh brother
    08-19-2011 01:05 PM
    Where did I say it sucks? I have no allegiance either way unlike you who get up in arms anytime anyone says anything about the iphone. I am not going to get locked into a 2 year contract with a 3g only phone. That is just me. Maybe you guys aren't in an lte area or just don't care about lte. But if you want to get started on faboy why did apple lie twice and photo shop 2 samsung products to make them look the same as apple products? Come on fanboy enlighten me since you seem to know everything
    08-19-2011 01:52 PM
    I guess iOS proved to be a little too difficult for him, lol.
    yeah I mean the whole 1 button people have to memorize make it oh so difficult
    08-19-2011 01:54 PM
    Lets cut out the back and forth banter and stay on topic now. It's cluttering up the thread. Thanks.
    08-19-2011 02:22 PM
    I say bring on the fragmentation, sell all kinds of form factors and special editions.

Iphone 5 'Oppenheimer'

iPhone4Stall

iPhone O.G.

iPhone Hubba Bubba (It's pink!)

iPhone 4GSJ
    Premium1 likes this.
    08-19-2011 02:40 PM
    I would like to change what I posted earlier. I'm thinking the next iPhone is going to be called the iPhone 4GS. I guess it would make sense, since LTE is fast and the S would stand for speed.

---
    08-19-2011 03:27 PM
    I've changed my mind a couple times on this subject but what I think is that if they keep the form factor the same it will be 4s and if they change it it will be iphone 5... regardless, if it does have the expected features i don't care if they call it the iphone butthole. I'll still buy it..
    08-19-2011 04:13 PM
    Time to bring this thread back to life... I wonder what it will be called... Cough cough...
    ohhh wait nvm... i just picked up on your hint
    Jeremy likes this.
    08-19-2011 04:25 PM
    iPhone 5GS-GT
    08-19-2011 04:30 PM
    ohhh wait nvm... i just picked up on your hint
    Hey! I just noticed the hint that he's giving now too.... 4GS FTW!
    08-19-2011 04:33 PM
    Wow, you guys are good!
    08-19-2011 04:34 PM
    Wow, you guys are good!
    LOL, what can I say except it's a slow day and I've got me mind on the wine coolers in my fridge.
    08-19-2011 04:37 PM
    LOL, what can I say except it's a slow day and I've got me mind on the wine coolers in my fridge.
    i can second you one that one haha
    08-19-2011 04:42 PM
    Well, at least you're focused on something!
    08-19-2011 04:51 PM
    But if they call it the 4gs and it doesn't have LTE thats just a tease! lol
    Premium1 likes this.
    08-19-2011 07:30 PM
161 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD