Excuse my rant, but i absolutely hate when i lose my folders when restoring. That is all. Fix this Apple. And if anyone has any tips..please share. On jb iphone, i use Enhanced Folders & Multiicon mover which I prefer but surely it could be even better. The folder thing happened on ipad 2 as I got a 3G ipad to replace my wifi one.

BTW..i may as well ask here, but is it worth it to put iOS 5 on ipad 2? And would itunes 10.5 work with my jb devices as well not on iOS 5?
    Last edited by cardfan; 06-14-2011 at 06:14 PM.
    06-14-2011 06:12 PM
    There was a TiPb daily tip that dealt with this issue.
    06-14-2011 06:38 PM
    Thanks. I'll look it up
    06-14-2011 07:35 PM
    yes iTunes will work fine my iPad 2 is on iOS 5 and my iPhone is on JB 4.3.3 I've been syncing all week. I love iOS 5 on the iPad. Just check out the bug report thread. If you can handle those bugs then you should if not stay away.
    06-14-2011 11:50 PM
    Excuse my rant, but i absolutely hate when i lose my folders when restoring. That is all. Fix this Apple. And if anyone has any tips..please share. On jb iphone, i use Enhanced Folders & Multiicon mover which I prefer but surely it could be even better. The folder thing happened on ipad 2 as I got a 3G ipad to replace my wifi one.

BTW..i may as well ask here, but is it worth it to put iOS 5 on ipad 2? And would itunes 10.5 work with my jb devices as well not on iOS 5?
    i put iso5 on my phone, used it for a week, jailbroke it, wasnt happy with the jailbreak so i restored iso5. ALL OF MY FOLDERS CAME BACK!!!!!!!!!
    06-15-2011 06:07 AM
    One thing to keep in mind when jailbreaking and setting up folders is that different jailbreak apps (like folderenhancer) is that they seem to handle folders themselves. This is why when you uninstall them, they revert the folders to the way they were (sometimes) before they were installed. Not an apple problem since it deals with UIST changing jailbreak apps.
    06-15-2011 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD