With my camera roll, i have noticed that when i take a bunch of pictures in the camera roll i have double of one picture. When i click on it, its a different picture. Has anyone been experiencing this too?
    06-14-2011 03:31 AM
    Yes and it is very annoying. It does this with video or pictures. It doesn't matter the order... still showing double on the first two images/videos.
    06-14-2011 05:25 AM
    there seems to be a conflict in more than just the picture roll.. i've gotten double of the first emails as well in my MobileMe account since ios5
    06-14-2011 10:21 AM
    Here's what you need to do. Tap on camera>tap on HDR(make sure it says OFF) done. The HDR setting makes duplicates of each picture taken, and puts them into Camera Roll.
    06-14-2011 10:37 AM
    Here's what you need to do. Tap on camera>tap on HDR(make sure it says OFF) done. The HDR setting makes duplicates of each picture taken, and puts them into Camera Roll.
    Good suggestion Grunt, it's actually nothing to do with the HDR settings, it's an iOS 5 bug where any image you save to the camera roll gets a duplicate/incorrect thumbnail shown over it. Hopefully beta 2 will fix
    06-14-2011 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD