My thoughts on iPhone 5!

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
You just wait until Apple pulls something we're not expecting out from under their sleeve and gives that feature to the iPhone 5 exclusively

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So Bloomberg, which has been fairly accurate and truthful in years past with iPhone news, has basically said that this phone will be chalk full of new features on TOP of being majorly redesigned physically...and that we'll see it in early September. This is pretty exciting because they typically don't release such definite information if they don't have proof...like with the iPhone 4 last year when they reported it would have a glass casing and people were like riiiiiiiiiiggggghhhht...ignored it, and then sure enough, we had a glass iPhone 4.

thinkTwice

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
You just wait until Apple pulls something we're not expecting out from under their sleeve and gives that feature to the iPhone 5 exclusively

Hells yeah it's gonna happen. There one thing that's gonna drive everybody nuts to the point where they're gonna switch.

I'm excited for the iPhone 5, but I'm gonna sit this one out. I'm happy with my unicorn- I got the white iPhone 4 when it came out and it's got this mystique about it since it took forever to come out.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
To be honest, I'm surprised with the release of the iPhone 4, Apple are so quick to release another unit so quickly.

Albeit, I'm sure I'll be in line somewhere! Sad really...

lengcaikiat

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Okies it might just be me but is there really any need for an iPhone 5, if your an iPhone 4 user like me with the iOS 5 coming out it will give the iPhone 4 all it needs.

My advice for iPhone users on 3G & 3GS is just get the iPhone 4.

I don't know what would make
The iPhone 4 better we don't need a camera update, the iPhone 4 is fast, smooth and flawless, so Evan if iPhone 5 comes out will it really be worth the upgrade??
Hey Drewpid,

I think by the time they launch new iPhone (hardware) , they will have new hardware inside (Ex: Gyroscope for iP4), and on the date it laucnh I predict they will launch iOS 5.1 or 5.2 which all new features for iPhone 5 will be in that updates ...

Thats what I though : )

But if speaking of "needs" , for me iPhone original not even had needs to get new iPhone, cause iPhone original manage to run most new apps.

My though is , dont get a iPhone 4 now if iPhone 5 in coming soon (2 month times?) What for get some things that never had any price drop since its launch when the price is going to drop in months time , dont get it now, even though of , get it when iPhone 5 launch, the iP4 price will drop : )

Last edited:

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
all I am asking is that Sprint gets it in September.. I have been waiting for so damn long.. And will hold out for 3 more months with my crappy BB Bold 9650.

So someone please tell me this is gonna happen..

Jdhiker

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I will keep my 4s until the beginning of next year unless I can sell it. I am thinking of how much better my 4s will be next week when they give us iOS 6

These phones will rock!

iPhoneTHS

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm not overly impressed with five and all it has to offer. Don't get me wrong, the phone does have some very well thought out upgrades; however, it leaves me wanting more. I'm like most. I'll update the iOS and hold the upgrade for a later model, possibly.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2