Guess the next generation iPhone release date

When will the iPhone 5 be released?

• Total voters

Frankenstein

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
With the past few betas being released on Friday or Saturday and Beta 7 coming out on a Wednesday, I think Apple is setting up to release the GM on Wednesday September 14th. I expect that they will send out invites to the press next Wednesday on the 7th, have the big event the following Wednesday, and the rest should fall in line with TiPB's sources. I'm planning on an all nighter to preorder on September 30th and to have the iPhone 5 in my hands on October 7th.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Looking at the results of the poll it's pretty interesting a majority thought it was coming June/July knowing they just released the iPhone on Verizon just a few months prior.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Since this poll is still open, I Voted for October, lol. :D

Yeah, I started it a few months back when most people thought it would be out in June/July. But in all honestly I think it's people more so hoping it would have been out then rather really think it would have been. Similar to how most people here want a totally different phone rather than a spec bump.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
My guess is Apple will likely announce it around end of September so they can get those pre-orders rolling in the US and then actually start selling it either on 10/10 (eve of CTIA Fall) or 10/11 (Day 1 of CTIA) and pretty much wipe out all other CTIA announcements and of course given its new magical and revolutionary design all the tech journalists will just have to leave and go to 1 infinite loop.

Great products, but honestly the way the tech world fawns over apple announcements is why many do not see them as journalists but rather fanboys. Like it or hate it this goes to the core of why many do have an anti-apple position.

Myself, I buy apple stuff, I use apple stuff, but I do not always agree or care for apples methods. I can truly be both sides of the coin. That is the fun part.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro