Guess the next generation iPhone release date

When will the iPhone 5 be released?

• Total voters

ajonesma

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I think the rumors about a later release were pushed out by apple in an attempt to get more sales when they release it in june/july like normal.

Would be a brilliant marketing strategy though

k-man-do

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
That's MY problem, Jerrry.. I don't have one at all yet and can't make a decision..Damm.:D

I am in the same boat. I can't make up my mind wait or dive in, I know it is going to be better than my BB 9650 bold but would really like the newest ang greatest. :D

golfnut

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Yep, Kman..my wife and I are both gonna get them so it's double the UHG in my house..ah well. Guess I'll wait it out.

thommie343

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I think it is a rumor, just a rumor and it will be out in July. They will give devs a month from the iOS event and we will also see the iPhone 5 at the event. Stupid rumors.

kliegla

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Hoping for June but...

I suppose if it doesn't happen that might make sense... It is a developers conference after all. I guess only announcing/previewing software makes sense. So I am hoping for by September/October (and not just because that's when I can upgrade ;) )

maverick96

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Do not understand. Can you be more specific?

I can only assume what he is referring to is the leak, in which the Gizmodo editor got his hands on the iP4 before the announcement. Maybe Apple is trying to downplay a June/July launch to prevent a frenzy of people trying to do anything to get a peek? Who knows, I'm just guessing on what his post could of meant..:D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner