How do I get my data exported to from Outlook Mac to Outlook Windows. I need safe method by which my 1900 email may be stay safe and no problem should be occurred please tell me some solution.
    01-30-2019 06:01 AM
    That you put this in "iPhone 4" makes me wonder if you have software that's terribly out of date or no longer supported.

Current Outlook is Office 365, the code base is the same between Mac & Windows, and with proper setup all of your important data should be on any of your cloud, desktop or mobile instances.

If you have an old setup there are export options. If your software is an old unsupported version upgrade and get your setup done right because that means you have no migration to do. That means you have your important info everywhere in addition to much improve products.
    01-30-2019 08:13 AM
    To transfer OLM files to PST file format, you can make use of Mailvita OLM to PST Converter for Mac. This tool allows to safe conversion Outlook for Mac OLM files to Windows Outlook PST with all data in an accurate manner in Mac Operating System. No supported email client installation needed to convert Mac OLM to PST. You can use free demo for software illustration and check out the features. It supports all updated versions of Mac OS X and simply install in the PC.
    02-05-2019 04:37 AM