iphone 4 wifi & power button not working after reset..
    Need Solution ..
    thanks
    10-27-2015 02:49 AM
  2. Rod Sprague said: Best Answer

Sad to say I think it's a service centre for you. I don't suppose the power button has somehow jammed in the down position? I dont see how the WiFi problem is related to the power button but it's possible you lost your WiFi settings after reset. Check your network. The iPhone 4 is getting a bit long in the tooth now, how long have you had it? The average life span for an iPhone is only about 4-5 years. It does not support iOS 8 and we are up to iOS 9.1 now.
    Sad to say I think it's a service centre for you. I don't suppose the power button has somehow jammed in the down position? I dont see how the WiFi problem is related to the power button but it's possible you lost your WiFi settings after reset. Check your network. The iPhone 4 is getting a bit long in the tooth now, how long have you had it? The average life span for an iPhone is only about 4-5 years. It does not support iOS 8 and we are up to iOS 9.1 now.
    10-27-2015 03:09 AM
    I was facing the similar problems and in addition to this my iPhones battery was giving me some issues and it was on its last 10% battery charge. I was in Hawaii at that time and my friend told me about TCAWireless.com and they did an awesome and fast job.
    11-04-2015 02:28 AM